Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2016, 03:01 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,972,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
That' right I said you are a product of Evolution and that you evolved from a common ancestor of the Great Apes. After all humans are classified in the sub-group of primates known as the Great Apes.

Silly people. They are in the dark that God created Adam and Eve and that all humans come from them and not some common ancestor of Great Apes. So the predecessor of the Great Ape had to be an Ape itself.

Quote:
No wonder you are confused. You don't even understand what common ancestor is. You don't even understand that humans are classified as Hominoids.
You are confused, not me. I know what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Humans are closely related to chimpanzees and bonobos, more distantly to gorillas, then orangutans, then gibbons. All these living creatures are crown hominoids. The Hominoidea includes all these, together with extinct animals like Australopithecus, Proconsul, Dryopithecus, and many others. Chimpanzees are apes.
Based on say-so of those who are ignorant of course.

Quote:
There are 1000's of them but for a person who is intellectually lazy it's much easier for you to just sit behind a screen and type "no because I say-so"
But it is just based on your say-so and the say-so of some who should know better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2016, 03:02 PM

Quote:
I am not going to look at your video as you always post garbage non credible creationist rubbish. Simply tell the me their names and I will be happy to look up their credibility.
You are the one posting liars for evolution rubbish.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:07 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
You are the one posting liars for evolution rubbish.
Pretty bad when you can't even post the names of these so called credible scientists who are claiming that there are no transition fossils. It's very clear what you're trying to sell here and no one is buying it.

Again name the scientists that you claimed said there are no transition fossils. Is this too difficult for you to do?

Old 04-27-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Silly people. They are in the dark that God created Adam and Eve and that all humans come from them and not some common ancestor of Great Apes.
You really mean Silly people. Who ignorantly think that God created Adam and Eve and that all humans come from them and not some common ancestor of Great Apes.
Quote:
So the predecessor of the Great Ape had to be an Ape itself.
We don't use the term predecessor in Evolution...we use the term common ancestor. If you want to have a discussion you need to understand what you are talking about.

Quote:
You are confused, not me. I know what I'm talking about.
Based on say-so of those who are ignorant of course.
But it is just based on your say-so and the say-so of some who should know better.
You are beyond scientifically ignorant and have no understanding of Evolution at all.

If you ever become scientifically literate then come back and have a discussion, otherwise all you are doing is making yourself look like a very ignorant human. You don't even know how to formulate proper sentences and responses to scientific discussions and you misuse scientific terms. Not looking good Euse.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:31 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,925,051 times
Quote:
So everyone with the last name of Oswald is a murderer?

Just telling it like it is, old boy, just telling it like it is.

Old 04-28-2016, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post

Just telling it like it is, old boy, just telling it like it is.
You are deceived.

Old 04-28-2016, 08:55 AM

Quote:
You really mean Silly people. Who ignorantly think that God created Adam and Eve and that all humans come from them and not some common ancestor of Great Apes.
We don't use the term predecessor in Evolution...we use the term common ancestor. If you want to have a discussion you need to understand what you are talking about.

You are beyond scientifically ignorant and have no understanding of Evolution at all.

If you ever become scientifically literate then come back and have a discussion, otherwise all you are doing is making yourself look like a very ignorant human. You don't even know how to formulate proper sentences and responses to scientific discussions and you misuse scientific terms. Not looking good Euse.
You are deceived.

Old 04-28-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Pretty bad when you can't even post the names of these so called credible scientists who are claiming that there are no transition fossils. It's very clear what you're trying to sell here and no one is buying it.

Again name the scientists that you claimed said there are no transition fossils. Is this too difficult for you to do?
Their names are in the video I posted. Look it up yourself and quit listening to those liars for evolution.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:07 PM

11,022 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
Their names are in the video I posted. Look it up yourself and quit listening to those liars for evolution.
Prove that those are real scientists.

P.S. You are deceived.

Actually, we really would be deceived if we believed any of the BS you try to feed us.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Prove that those are real scientists.

P.S. You are deceived.

Actually, we really would be deceived if we believed any of the BS you try to feed us.
He is beyond deceived...I don't even think a miracle would help his case. He's no doubt in for a very rude awakening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality