Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 09:14 AM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
You would think that a big church there would have ushers to bounce the disruptor's out of the church , and not having to go to a court in the world to take care of the church meetings ...... As hospitality bars still have bouncer to usher people out of their business , So should the hospitalities church have ushers to keep order in the church
I didn't see what happened if anyone filmed it, but you can bet those people met with the police when they left there. Best security in Houston.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2016, 09:52 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,925,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Do you think Osteen really cares what the Bible says about lawsuits in the church? He has shown little regard for what it says on any other topic.

But I will defend his right to say what he wants on his stage, and the people that are gullible enough to go see him have the right to expect to be unmolested in their listening.

Which is exactly the way I feel about any religious gathering.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:54 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
've had cultists knock on my door and give my wife their material.
Ooo-err!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Just goes to show how sick and revolting many minds become under the delusion lies and influence of christianity.
Hear! Hear!

Old 06-25-2016, 01:01 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,195,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
[/b]

Which is exactly the way I feel about any religious gathering.
I get that. The difference between you and me is that you don't see me make posts every day that seem to be deliberately offensive or provocative with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Old 06-25-2016, 01:07 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,617,033 times
Quote:
I get that. The difference between you and me is that you don't see me make posts every day that seem to be deliberately offensive or provocative with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
I do not see Cupper doing that either. You should start up your Good Christian thread. You only came up with three things before you stopped. I enjoyed adding to it. I think Moral Mondays is pretty awesome.

Please do not tell me you are not allowed. We both know better. Or, there are only three good deeds?

I enjoyed looking for good things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality