Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 09:24 AM

611 posts, read 282,008 times

Advertisements

shooting the lip

just practicing,
What nut would practice prophesy?

I was standing outside the court of the Lord and the sky and the trees and the mountains were rocking and I had a little weed with me when I saw a whole herd of people not knowing the Lord our God approaching from a distance with blood on their hands so I ran forward somewhat and screamed at the top of my lungs FLEE! FLEE! FLEE! ~ ~ ~ ~ But they thought I was hollering FREE! FREE! FREE! and here they came running < < < O Dear, O My God…and I awoke, and it was just a dream.

And that night on the other side of the courtyard I had a little weed with me and the speakers bouncing with songs through clear night sky with stars all around them and a little roach with its head lit into a red hot coal soaring across the night starry sky wrapping around it and rested upon my lips while I tried not to scatter any more sparks or hot ashes from the courts of the lord and the stars and the trees and the mountains began to dance and I awoke and my ears could hear them sing and my eyes could see them dance and people began dancing all around like fallen nuts shaken from the trees and rolling down the mountains and floating in the waters with nobody gathering them up and taking them away and I awaken again after I thought I had awaken the first time and I had only dreamed I had woke up before and I began wondering if I am really here at all Or just some big imagination running rampant across the universe that don’t really need any body at all who am I and the the lord spoke a few words

“I, I am.
I am that that I am.
And all that I am, I am.
But surely I, I am. And I live forever.”

I am/ma I
I am/am I
I am, and here am I
We are one, one and the same
And we run like hell and we fly like an angel
Flying straight, and flying narrow, and flying through strate gates to keep out your way and out of your hell you created, that we endure for your sake.

Someone wrote: Truth has no opinion, no agenda, and the speaker of it, no friends.

If that is true, then my god surely has no friends. Fear not thou worm jacob, and ye men standing around israel, I will help him, and his redeemer christ. Just Look. I have given him new sharp threshing instruments having teeth and biting strings coming down through the clouds with voices seeking higher ground and they fan the mountain and the wind will carry the sound and the lord will hear it and blow a little whirlwind for we are as worms and no man but as a bug that they rush to squash under their feet a reproach a roach despised and all that see laugh to scorn, shoot out the lip, shake the head, and euu’we he trusts in the lord until he can hardly craw out bed because your god or your no god is bigger and better than his god walking with him why didn’t you people treat them right was it too much to ask take a hold you troubled souls I think I can hear them coming down through the clouds already sharp threshing instruments with strings that bite and scattering whole mountains of troubles away.

We are one and the same, you and me, like two nuts in a clay pot. Mr. SubC and Mr. C talking together and getting along just fine can’t tell one nut from the other.

But I might as well be talking to the sun

I’m just like some worm and my other worm that dies not talking together just like we were one and the same with open eyes seeing no guile in ourselves one and the same and my worm is my only one it’s just me see and my little worm that lowly one of my seeds

Just listen, my little worm, keep a rocking, might be another day left for you yet…what do you care what they think. Go ahead, have a good time. I’ll run my line, you run your line. And you men standing around Israel and running about in the other parts of Israel, you should hear it from here, shine down little light on this message, that they might can see and hear. And know God. Sing your hearts out.

I’m still having this dream

Prophecy is they will run like hell and fly like an angel before God gets finished with these words. Stand up, look around you, lift up your head, open your eyes, and open your mouth up wide, and shout, cry out, give a hoot that he might hear you and come near.

Then I hit the ground and awoke being wanted dead or alive for dreaming a little to out loud. I guess that’s how it is in this place where even prophet practicing is the only nuts.

Shoot the lip, watch them shake their heads, and laugh you to scorn.
Go ahead, try it. Practice makes better. Let them laugh their heads off.
You might even tickle me.

-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2015, 09:40 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,239,011 times
I'll sayeth a sooth:

I foresee a day in the near future when one...nay...MANY will claim to speak for S/He/It Whom One Cannot Speak For and post their claims in this forum.

So it has been.

So it is.

And so shall it ever be.

Amen.

Can somebody pass the potatoes?

Old 10-05-2015, 03:25 PM

9,697 posts, read 10,045,032 times
A Prophecy not of the living God but of the flesh of the world

Old 10-06-2015, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
A Prophecy not of the living God but of the flesh of the world
Well actually, it is just half baked loose ends of something I was trying to fit together. Nonsensical and it was just a bad post and a bad decision to post it. I'm not going to try and justify anything about it, if I could delete it, I would. And I am guilty of all that. I admit it.

I can do better than that, Sorry.

Old 10-06-2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I'll sayeth a sooth:

I foresee a day in the near future when one...nay...MANY will claim to speak for S/He/It Whom One Cannot Speak For and post their claims in this forum.

So it has been.

So it is.

And so shall it ever be.

Amen.

Can somebody pass the potatoes?
You got me on this one TroutDude.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:21 PM

No, I got a way. And I mean that both ways. I got a way.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
You got me on this one TroutDude.
---O Dear, I though you two hairs had me---

Hey Soothsayer, and hair, I hung a sign up over at Satan's Kitchen, you know where he habitats. Then headed out, gps said 678 mi., but I thought, I'm not going that way...cut off 32, hit KK, 72, A, hwy 19 South...Winona...Gulf Coast area...I and off I drove...

Quote:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

Sounds like good advice.

Heading to the Gulf Coast area awhile, I'll give all this stuff and myself a good rest, thanks for letting me give my perspective on all these things -- Gone Fishing--
Got about 40 miles, and my God up in the sky spoke to me...turned around and headed back, with a message...and my redeemer worm right here with me. This is how this big book works. How you learn. How God teaches. Open your ears and here the wisdom of the Lord!

Quote:
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still." --redeemer worm
Quote:
Shouldn't nobody be that unjust or be that filthy, or be that righteous, or be that holy, should they?" --aural mack
We need to hear what you have to say to my redeemer worm, TroutDude. A few words will do.

Stand up, open your eyes, look about, is it that bad...Look at the earth. Me, my redeemer worm, and my God up in the sky would like to hear what both you and that other hair have to say in this court.

For you Trout, hear this much from the Father along with all the grasshoppers behind the curtain over at Satan's Kitchen in his habitat.

Hear my Father

You err in vision
Stumble in judgment
The tables are filthy
There is no place clean

Whom shall he teach knowledge
Whom shall he make understand
them that are weaned from milk
And drawn from the breasts

Asks He with strange lips
And another tongue
And He speaks to me, you liar!

And my vision is unto you as the words of a book that is sealed
If delivered to you, you cannot read, you are not learned --Big eye in the sky

and me and my redeemer worm, and my God up in the sky await your words wise ones.

----the end of my message, I'm finished, think tomorrow I'll take a shovel, do some digging...maybe in Louisiana or Texas. That's how this book works -- You reason with some god don't you? no god? reason with all your grasshoppers.

ROAR!

I am a young lion cub
Raised by a mean mamma cat
No milk, No bread,
Just strong meat for my head.

Roar!

Just one message here...nothing more.

Let's shoot the lip, I think these hicks here are all alike...no ears.

---Gone Digging---

-

Last edited by auralmack; 10-06-2015 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: none of your business

Old 10-06-2015, 04:47 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,239,011 times
I think you, and most likely your redeemer worm, need to consult with a psychiatrist.

Thus spaketh the Trout, eater of worms.

Old 10-06-2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I think you, and most likely your redeemer worm, need to consult with a psychiatrist.

Thus spaketh the Trout, eater of worms.
Ah, you lie once, you lie twice, I don't listen to liars you Fool! Anybody can see that.

Hear me out O Trout, liar of eater of worms, here, taste my redeemer worm. Tasty little thing.

-

and this for the wise that are not eaters of worms---we don't eat our own worms.

And

I saw two wings kiss, and there was thundering and lightening above Babylon in their wings.

And two eagles were flying circles in the sky above the head of the kings of Babylon, and that wench with her cup full and overflowing with nothing but lies and, no truth to be found anywhere. Nothing but liars, deceivers, robbers, and murders, everyone of them eaters of worms.

O Fools! Look up, above your heads, do you think those eagles are flying circles in the sky around your head for naught?

And some young lion cubs will soon begin to stalk at the edge of her borders and roar.

And me, my redeemer worm, and my God in the sky wondering: How many times O Babylon, how many times…TroutDude...how many times liars and eaters of worms?

Old 10-07-2015, 04:03 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,246,409 times
Quote:

I was standing outside the court of the Lord and the sky and the trees and the mountains were rocking and I had a little weed with me the universe that don’t really need any body at all who am I and the the

-

How much is a little?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality