Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 08:55 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
C'mon...shouldn't that be at least 50 years?
Let's split the difference and call it 40 years off. just to be on the safe side, since there are two of 'em,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2018, 09:16 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,012,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Let's split the difference and call it 40 years off. just to be on the safe side, since there are two of 'em,
Deal.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:55 PM

19,036 posts, read 27,607,234 times
Quote:
2 blonde Ukranian teenagers and a waterbed.

Oh, and thirty years off my age.

You have no idea what you talking about. As in - no idea. What dumb Hollywood movie you picked that choice from?

There is another one. From Italian Job. You don't mess with m....ng nature and you don't mess with m....ing Ukrainian.

Which is another totally dumb Hollywood cliche, as far away from reality as your dream.

Either way, it's Ukrainian, not Ukranian. And Ukrainian females are dark hair dominant. Polish, on the other hand....

Old 06-02-2018, 10:17 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
When your time is up you wither and die like a tree without water. The Tree of eternal life is the tree of infinite time.
13. Then asked Ganglere: What is the path from earth to heaven (from Earth to Muspelheim)?
Har (Odin) answered, laughing: Foolishly do you now ask. Have you not been told that the gods made a bridge from earth to heaven, which is called Bifrost? You must have seen it. It may be that you call it the rainbow. It has three colors, is very strong, and is made with more craft and skill than other structures. Still, however strong it is, it will break when the sons of Muspel come to ride over it.
Eternal life in heaven.
I find at Revelation 22:2 that the time is coming when mankind on Earth will see the return of the Genesis ' Tree of Life ' for the healing of earth's nations here on Earth.

Adam was Not created to be a stepping stone from Earth to Heaven.
Adam was offered eternal life here on Earth as long as he did Not break God's Law.
Since we are innocent of what wrong father Adam brought upon is why Jesus' died for us - Matthew 20:28.
Jesus opened up Not only the way to Heaven for those who will govern - Rev. 20:6; 5:9-10, but opened up the way for humble meek people to inherit the Earth.
Inherit a beautiful coming paradisical Earth as Eden originally was.

We are nearing a soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth as per Matthew 25:31-33,37,40.
Those figurative humble ' sheep ' can remain alive on Earth and continue to live on Earth right into the start of calendar Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth begins.
That is a reason why we are all invited to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come ! Come and usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Old 06-03-2018, 01:21 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
You have no idea what you talking about. As in - no idea. What dumb Hollywood movie you picked that choice from?

There is another one. From Italian Job. You don't mess with m....ng nature and you don't mess with m....ing Ukrainian.

Which is another totally dumb Hollywood cliche, as far away from reality as your dream.

Either way, it's Ukrainian, not Ukranian. And Ukrainian females are dark hair dominant. Polish, on the other hand....
You are right I have no idea what I'm talking about. I have never been to the Ukraine and no no females from there. My post was not to be taken at all seriously. Mainly because nothing in this thread deserves being taken seriously,

Old 06-03-2018, 01:25 AM

22,182 posts, read 19,227,493 times
Quote:
You are right I have no idea what I'm talking about. I have never been to the Ukraine and no no females from there. My post was not to be taken at all seriously. Mainly because nothing in this thread deserves being taken seriously,
Nothing atheists have to say with regards to religion and spirituality is taken seriously. Ever.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 06-03-2018 at 01:40 AM..

Old 06-03-2018, 01:29 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Awesome.

Old 06-03-2018, 03:47 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
God supplies His Holy Angel to collect people soul and spirit and transport them to the place which God has prepared , so if people have protection from God`s spirit then these people will go to heaven .....

Old 06-03-2018, 04:16 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Nothing atheists have to say with regards to religion and spirituality is taken seriously. Ever.
LOL In your dreams!

Old 06-03-2018, 04:49 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
tzap, I would tone this down just a bit and refer to sects of atheism.

There are many atheists that are very spiritual. Some atheist wrap their emotions in "awe" and look very similar to spiritual people at times. I take them very seriously. Heck, I even get called a theists and all i say is that the biosphere looks alive compared to a cell or when i claim everything is connected through the fabric of space time.

also, over organized religion is taken very seriously. Believers and non believers do listen to atheists when this topic is discussed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality