Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 04:29 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Uhm, could you speak up a bit? I can't quite "hear" you because you aren't typing loudly enough.

Or unstick your caps lock key. One or the other.

Essentially what you're trying to say here is that the daughter of an atheist who never heard of Jesus somehow painted a picture of Jesus? And it was confirmed to be Jesus by ... someone, I guess. All I saw was the name "Burpo" which made me wonder if he had chronic gas issues or something.

At any rate, this is utter nonsense because NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT JESUS LOOKED LIKE!! (There, that's my stuck caps lock key).

How can anyone confirm anything about a painting of Jesus. He could have been a 5'2 tall little fat man with a receding hairline and a Grizzly Adams beard for all anyone knows. He could've looked like one of those idiots on Duck Dynasty.

Someone paints a picture of a guy with a beard and mustache and ... suddenly it has to be Jesus? I bet he's depicted as being a blonde-haired Aryan, too.
I just love your posts. And yes, Jesus has been depicted as fair -haired (and Blue -eyed, too, I don't doubt) and you only have to look at the Abyssinian Bibles to see how they thought he appeared.

The funny thing is that the long -haired, bearded dude with the HUGE sad eyes, has come from Byzantine representations of Jesus as an orthodox Greek, and down to us through a lot of medieval icons. Not because it is supposed to look Jewish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 07:08 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
I think this perhaps is not taken in the literal sense, otherwise, all Christians should not have ANY sexual activity, in an effort to emulate Jesus.
YOU KNOW THAT HOW EXACTLY? HE WENT TO THE CROSS FOR LOVE AND YOU KNOW FOR SURE THERE WAS NO LADY IN HIS REWARDS? REMEMBER THAT IN JEWISH CUSTOM THE FATHER PICKS THE SON HIS BRIDE.. JUST LIKE THE SPIRIT OF GOD PICK REBECKAH FOR ISAAC!
REV 22 16 AND 17 STUDY THE "KAI" FOR A BIG SURPRIZE .

JESUS SAID Mar 12:22

And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.

Mar 12:23

In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.

Mar 12:24

¶
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Mar 12:25

For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Mar 12:26

And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Mar 12:27

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

It appears that only the angels and any who might be saved, who are from " the resurrected dead" (? ) dead in spirits and in their body dead/ no body .. Will be the only ones who won't be having sex !! It appears those in the "ressurection of the dead: Have then become aware, are still dead in their bodies and will not have any physical bodies to defile anymore..
Because Abraham( and his gorgeous Sarah) Isaac and Jacob are living and it seems they are and have been getting on for all this time! And will be for eternity. Just like Jesus
who his father had already picked his wife before he went to the cross. his rewards were set before him before he went to the cross. .. that means He just like every other man with a new body and he is going to be getting it on too . And
Know He will not be sitting on a dias on a throne with his crown and his staff all by himself and going stag everywhere for eternity. Sorry that concept comes only from tiny minds of the madkind variety..!
He died for righteous covenants of love and families..
Just the "aware"( but not living ) dead( in Christ ) who were resurrected are the only ones who ain't getting it on for all eternity. They will be the ones who are like the angels!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-08-2018 at 07:54 AM..

Old 09-08-2018, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
no thanks. I'll stick with siddahrtha.
well you might have to STICK WITH SIDDAHARTHA !

It seems my big brother isn't playing shoots and ladders( portals , doors and gates) with people and all those great minds you admire.. But who can't figure out how play , seek and find..
And to think ..
With the coming "Mark of the Beast" , with all that "can't buy" and that whole "can't sell" that is predicted in scriptures. And since and them smarties you love so much are as we speak now implementing biometric ( calculations/measurements of man by man) machines in airports . that means his people can't fly either.
Can anyone think of a good reason why That Creators mind of his just might be having his people learn how to use the color coded game of dimensional portals so that they can do like
Phillips did maybe? When airplanes aren't available to them and food and goods must be transferred to his people who except him after the "tabernacles of the righteous" are set up and filled up with his faithful .. !

But that Tesla like the mind of his . has a free will too. and it seems he isn't going to teach people how to play shoots and ladders, that can't figure out the game of "seek and find" first.

He is starting here in the USA and then it is going world wide Candyland game of shoots and ladders .. And when those mountains that will move one day to Israel or kind of behind Israel probably .. The mountains will have the portals to the rest of the world ..so that His people don't ever need planes again! NO we won't need those hunks of metal that fall out of the air and need all that fuel !
But all His holy /lawful people will all learn how to play Candyland and use the color coded, shoots and ladders/ dimensional portals and of Doors and gates or maybe " the windows of heaven " and like REVelation 3 " I have set before you an open door".

Then there is the other game for the very most lawful of people.. and I can only call it
"time in a bottle" from Jim Croce song!
there is So much fun ahead of us.. OUR Father and his Son are awesome! but you have to figure out the game "seek and find" First before you can play games with Tesla like mind of Jesus ( who Einstein calls the smartest man alive).

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-08-2018 at 08:28 AM..

Old 09-08-2018, 09:22 AM

50,812 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
well you might have to STICK WITH SIDDAHARTHA !

It seems my big brother isn't playing shoots and ladders( portals , doors and gates) with people and all those great minds you admire.. But who can't figure out how play , seek and find..
And to think ..
With the coming "Mark of the Beast" , with all that "can't buy" and that whole "can't sell" that is predicted in scriptures. And since and them smarties you love so much are as we speak now implementing biometric ( calculations/measurements of man by man) machines in airports . that means his people can't fly either.
Can anyone think of a good reason why That Creators mind of his just might be having his people learn how to use the color coded game of dimensional portals so that they can do like
Phillips did maybe? When airplanes aren't available to them and food and goods must be transferred to his people who except him after the "tabernacles of the righteous" are set up and filled up with his faithful .. !

But that Tesla like the mind of his . has a free will too. and it seems he isn't going to teach people how to play shoots and ladders, that can't figure out the game of "seek and find" first.

He is starting here in the USA and then it is going world wide Candyland game of shoots and ladders .. And when those mountains that will move one day to Israel or kind of behind Israel probably .. The mountains will have the portals to the rest of the world ..so that His people don't ever need planes again! NO we won't need those hunks of metal that fall out of the air and need all that fuel !
But all His holy /lawful people will all learn how to play Candyland and use the color coded, shoots and ladders/ dimensional portals and of Doors and gates or maybe " the windows of heaven " and like REVelation 3 " I have set before you an open door".

Then there is the other game for the very most lawful of people.. and I can only call it
"time in a bottle" from Jim Croce song!
there is So much fun ahead of us.. OUR Father and his Son are awesome! but you have to figure out the game "seek and find" First before you can play games with Tesla like mind of Jesus ( who Einstein calls the smartest man alive).
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

Old 09-08-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."
and that is where you shall meet him face to face..

Old 09-08-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
and that is where you shall meet him face to face..
And I'll be glad to meet Rod Serling!

Old 09-08-2018, 01:56 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
And I'll be glad to meet Rod Serling!
My hero. There was so much truth about humanity in the TZ episodes. Bet Jesus woulda been a TZ fan.

I once had a book of the short stories Rod Serling originally bought for the first year of the series. Lost the book in a house fire, but they were all brilliant, particularly those by Charles Beaumont.

Old 09-08-2018, 09:06 PM

I say shoots because it isn't exactly a chute or a slide.. .. but a portal you shoot through.. thus a play on words..
but for those with their head so far up their own orfices nothing will ever be right enough.
so I will give them excuses to write off what I say , just as they wrote off what Jesus says and / Jehovah said. just because they are going to anyway. or the will pray about it and get their instructions from the Lord where they should have gotten what I said from Him varified in his word in the first place in their own games of seek and find...

Old 09-08-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
I say shoots because it isn't exactly a chute or a slide.. .. but a portal you shoot through.. thus a play on words..
but for those with their head so far up their own orfices nothing will ever be right enough.
so I will give them excuses to write off what I say , just as they wrote off what Jesus says and / Jehovah said. just because they are going to anyway. or the will pray about it and get their instructions from the Lord where they should have gotten what I said from Him varified in his word in the first place in their own games of seek and find...
Nice try, but we're not buying your "I will give them excuses to write off what I say". We don't need excuses.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:37 PM

the rules to the seek and find game are as follows..

Mat 7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Luk 11:9

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Act 17:27

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality