Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2019, 06:07 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Because verifying the science will prove your life is a lie. That is not my problem.
actually thats not true. past the magic stuff, they have some things correct.

just because you hate religion doesn't change that.

BTW ... what happened to you? what event in your life triggered your hatred?

I mean you are definitely "down with the sickness". so what happened to ya?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2019, 09:59 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The level of ignorance and arrogance necessary to label another human being's life a lie is beyond even what I felt YOU were capable of! It is no wonder that you do not understand my posts.
We understand your posts only too well. Indeed, i have sometimes had to explain them to you.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:09 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
We understand your posts only too well. Indeed, i have sometimes had to explain them to you.
No, actually, you don't and your attempts to explain reveal just how badly you do not understand them.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:14 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,389,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Translation, Harry points to uncomfortable truths, and Pneuma does not like that.

No, they get tired of the BS.

There is a passage about casting the first stone. Is it my fault you chose to ignore your own Bible?
Quote:
The level of ignorance and arrogance necessary to label another human being's life a lie is beyond even what I felt YOU were capable of! It is no wonder that you do not understand my posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post

Thanks mystic and AA.

HD I am of mixed breed however I am predominately of English and Irish descent so always joke about being at war with myself.

Now even though I say that in jest it is actually a true statement.

We are all of a duel nature, natural and spiritual, in scripture they are called the old man and new man.
Now these two natures within us battle for predominance and the one we feed the most is the one that stands out.

When I read your posts, not just to me but to others also, I see someone who is rude and obnoxious.
So I reply after the same fashion even though I know I should not as it feeds my old man and I hate what that does to the spirit or new man in me.

Thus it is better for me if I do not reply to you so like I did with raf I will now do to you and put you on my ignore list.

I do this not because of you HD, I do it because of me, because do not want to be that type of man who is rude and obnoxious.

So before I do I will say sorry for my part in all this.
Take care.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:23 PM

I forgot how to put someone on ignore, can someone help out here.

Thanks.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:27 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
I forgot how to put someone on ignore, can someone help out here.
"
Thanks.
Go to "My Settings" and look for the "Edit Ignore" Link.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Go to "My Settings" and look for the "Edit Ignore" Link.
thanks brother.

Old 03-24-2019, 01:33 AM

16,781 posts, read 4,986,375 times
Quote:
How can I be ignorant when I know what the science AND creationist papers say, and Pneuma does not? That is the most strange definition of 'ignorant' I have ever heard. Seriously, buy a dictionary. The fact that YOU need to invent this pathetic excuse and ONCE AGAIN talk down to someone who is NOT using BS is what is arrogant.

And if I refute a position with logic, science and mathematics and Pneuma does not address any of those issues; only avoiding them with , that is because he is avoiding those uncomfortable facts; because the facts refute this belief that is their life.

Old 03-24-2019, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Some things is not their major belief.

By the way, your stick experiment, you need to swap the virus and the bacteria as bacteria are more complex than a virus. And Pneuma's god would be so far off the scale we have no need to consider it in the question of origins.

Quote:
You should rally stop asserting things without evidence.

Quote:

You should be asking this about your self. Especially your obsession to attack at every opportunity while ignoring the topic being discussed.

Old 03-24-2019, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Thanks mystic and AA.
Know your allies.

Quote:
When I read your posts, not just to me but to others also, I see someone who is rude and obnoxious.
I pointed out some uncomfortable facts. You called me a lap dog.

Does this mean we can get back on topic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality