Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 10:52 AM

5,671 posts, read 4,352,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
God had always manifested & taken me to Heaven to teach me things when i was a child. It was always something God did that i had no control over. Then when i was older i read a book that said if you clear your mind completely during meditation then the spiritual people can give you messages. So i did what it said & !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked. The Spiritual Angels started pouring vast amounts of spiritual knowledge into my mind & communicating actively with me. It was the most amazing thing & they kept showing me the future to prove they were genuine. Everything they said came true. And so i spent every spare moment meditating & learning about them. It was God's Angels & God Himself.

So that is how absolutely simple it was to meet God. Of course God started manifesting solidly at times as well. But initially there was just pure communication from God & it is like speaking to a person who is millions of times wiser than a mortal. It will bring you to tears when it happens to you & you experience God's love for you.

Don't take my word for it of course. Just meet God for yourself & then you will know i am true. There's no point in mindlessly obeying religions or reading scriptures about people who met God. Meet God for yourself & you will know far more than is written anywhere on the planet.
I made up a religion that contains two sorts of god: the Dragon and the gods of the void.

I think the dragon's been talking to you a lot more than the gods of the void. The gods of the void tend to talk to me the most. They're the gods of clarity...but not necessarily action. I probably need to listen to the Dragon more.

The Dragon is the god of emotion. It likes to go dancing. It likes its people feeling euphoric. It loves music and joy...but it's a passionate being. It also loves vengeance and solving its boredom through any means necessary.

I think the Dragon has been whispering to you. It wants you to feel euphoric. In that sense it cares about you...but it's not an intelligent God. It doesn't care how or why you feel euphoric. It'll cloud your worldview and give you false visions to get you to feel euphoric.

The gods of the void are more potentially depressing to listen to...but their whisperings aren't necessarily depressing. I think they created parts of Buddhism...and some the parts of Christianity that emphasize self-control.

Neither sort of god exists...but if you listen to the gods of the void a bit more, if you calm down and try to see the world as it is, and then try to find beauty in that, you can often do so. The Dragon made most songs, but the gods of the void made the following poem, I think:

LET me go where'er I will,
I bear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.
It is not only in the rose,
It is not only in the bird,
Not only where the rainbow glows,
Nor in the song of woman heard,
But in the darkest, meanest things
There alway, alway something sings.
'T is not in the high stars alone,
Nor in the cup of budding flowers,
Nor in the redbreast's mellow tone,
Nor in the bow that smiles in showers,
But in the mud and scum of things
There alway, alway something sings. *

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/a/amverse...;view=fulltext
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2020, 03:51 PM

7,591 posts, read 4,161,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Men. It was inevitable.
Then, because of the civil unrest - Constantine did what a good politician would do - formed the Nicene Council
to put a definition on 'it'. Things calmed down.
Thank you, Miss Hepburn. If men created it and it is now stopping people from knowing God, then men can change it.

Old 01-27-2020, 06:00 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
That's a cop-out, Arach.
lol

Old 01-27-2020, 06:56 PM

78 posts, read 27,383 times
Quote:
Men. It was inevitable.
If Christianty was started by men, then how was it inevitable? What about it was inevitable?

Quote:
Then, because of the civil unrest - Constantine did what a good politician would do - formed the Nicene Council to put a definition on 'it'. Things calmed down.
This is true to an extent. The "defenition" existed previously, the Nicene Council made the "definition" official.

Old 01-28-2020, 12:21 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,334 times
God is a spirit & unless you communicate with the spirit you will Never know God.

The dude who wrote Revelations says 'God keeps taking him into the spirit & teaching him everything.

God will do the same for anyone who simply opens their minds to the spiritual side.

Old 01-28-2020, 01:35 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
God is a spirit & is very close to everyone, if they simply open their minds to the invisible spirit world that is all around them; & within them. Christianity forbids people from dabbling with the spirit world, or even listening to it, & therefore people ignore the millions of spiritual experiences God gives to people every day.

God is speaking to the world but the world don't listen because Christianity forbids it, & has officially slain millions of people, (witches etc), whom it assumed were communicating with the spirit world
You think Christianity is anti-God? That's ok, I think the nonsense you talk about is anti-God. We're even.

Old 01-28-2020, 03:39 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
Thank you, Miss Hepburn. If men created it and it is now stopping
people from knowing God, then men can change it.
Good thought process, girlfriend.

Old 01-28-2020, 03:43 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You think Christianity is anti-God? That's ok, I think the nonsense you talk about is anti-God. We're even.
Ok, you opened the door, BF, nothing personal, -
would you list how he has spoken about anything anti-God, please.
I don't have a pony in this race either way, I don't even read what he says since he placed me on ignore...
just ya gotta give examples. Thanks.

Old 01-29-2020, 03:52 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,334 times
The Knowledge of The Tree of Life is The Original Religion. The Tree puts a Caduceus into every human temple & it has their soul orb on the end of it, & a winged Angel of God that protects the soul; & serpents beneath the soul wrapped around the branch of the Tree of Life. That is the foundation of all human temples. It is what is inside each person & the serpents are under their feet always. Once anyone knows that knowledge then they know there is an Angel of God with them, & also there are Serpents of The Tree with them who act like the devil. Nothing can change that spiritual framework that is the deeper side of each person.

The Christians start their religion by saying that Eve wanted to know The knowledge of The Tree, but she couldn't handle the truth & was forced away from God by her own shame. And the entire religion continues in total dumbness not knowing the knowledge of The Tree of Life that all the ancients, & all the gods & goddesses, knew. So they do not know where The Angel of God comes from. They do not know where The Devil comes from. They do not know where their own soul comes from. All they know is that God is watching them & they have to be good & obey the priests. And if they do everything right then The Tree of Life will take care of them forever.

So they have zero spiritual knowledge & are simply mindless followers of the blind priests or popes.

If they opened their minds to the spiritual side that is all around them they would find that there is an Angel of God with them who will give them all the knowledge of God. Everyone is equal in God's Eyes & everyone has an all powerful Angel of God with them.
And everyone also has the devil with them in the form of the serpents from The Tree of Life.

Most everyone who learns to meditate sees a huge reptile eye staring at them sooner or later. That is the serpent from The Tree of Life letting them know that it is right there with them as well.

So you have to be aware that both God & Satan will speak to you from The Spiritual Side. And you have to know who they both are & how they will try to guide you in different directions.
The Christians tell people not to communicate with the spiritual side because the devil is there & will mislead you. But that is like saying one should not learn to read because some books are bad. It is a super dumb approach to the spiritual side of life where God is waiting right now.

Millions of people have felt an Angel of God touch their shoulder, & that is because The Tree of Life puts an Angel right behind Everyone. The guy who wrote Revelations opened his mind to the spiritual side & found that The Angel of God was right behind him & It showed him everything about God & the devil. And showed him that The Tree of Life is The Only Thing that can Save people in the end.

Your own Guardian Angel from God will tell you the same thing when you get in touch with it. Don't listen to Christians who tell you to ignore The Spiritual Side. They are spiritually mislead & will stop you from meeting God face to face; & deprive you of true love & joy; & knowledge. Possibly forever

Old 01-29-2020, 04:17 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Ok, you opened the door, BF, nothing personal, -
would you list how he has spoken about anything anti-God, please.
For starters, him telling Christians that we're anti-God? That's a big one.

But he's always posting strange nonsensical stories that contradict the Bible. To be honest, I'm glad that he is saying that Christianity is wrong, because as a Christian, I'm not sure I like him being lumped into the same group as me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality