Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 05:57 AM

118 posts, read 246,843 times

Advertisements

40 Hindus embrace Islam

Simeon - India - Zafar Khan Islam - Islam Online. Net / 14-9-2002

Sourab Dean, one of both families

The two families Hindus components from 40 people in the villages of the safety and Percyka Tarkpor Units of the Indian city of Simeon, and confirmed that exposure to pressure and harassment by the police and local administration Hindi; to force them to return to Hinduism again.

He said Sourab -80 years - one of Dean both families village Percyka exclusively to CNN that "Islam Online." We 13-9-2002 Friday: "think of a convert to Islam 20 years ago, we did not join the Hindus of their prayers throughout this year."

He added: "The Hindus are treated badly, and we live a bitter life in this house, but thanks to Islam turning to the Commission".

The Declaration Sourab story of his family to Islam, saying: "Since about 6 months, we have decided to announce the safety after we discussed the matter among ourselves, and in the August 7 last went to the Jama mosque in Delhi, Salameh announced by Imam Ahmad Al-Bukhari, who gave us certificates proving publicity Islam and called us names Islamic ".

Women families also converted to Islam

And about his life in the village after the publicity Sourab Islam said: "There are no problems with the villagers, they Brotherhood Group, but the only problem with the police and local administration, where are engaging in harassment and pressure on us to regression to the Hindu, but we did not imagine the days turn from Islam, and I personally In one dream is that I die a Muslim. "

He added that police asked him to move its headquarters to undergo investigations, but he refused and told them: that his family embraced Islam in full control after that understands the Islamic religion and religions known to be more affluent and Tehran and urged tolerance.

He said Hakim Din Sourab -50 years -: "We thank God Almighty, who achieved our dream of embracing Islam."

He added: will not wear the Hindu again, during the conversion have been the sons of the upper layers do not allow us to pray with them, and they factor like animals, but now I feel love that prevails in relations between the Muslims.

He explained that his son "delivery" has become one of the victims of anti-Islam and Muslims, which did not permit him to manage his school to join the pretext that they do not want problems with the police and local administration.

It was his grandfather and father, Hakim Din -70 years - was pleased by declaring Islam, said: "I call on Almighty God in my prayer that preserves Islam and Muslims."

http://hiedge.org/Arabic/news/2002-09/14/images/pic26.jpg (broken link)Sourab Dean, one of both families

http://hiedge.org/Arabic/news/2002-09/14/images/pic26a.jpg (broken link)
Women families also converted to Islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 09:30 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,624,452 times
Could you please tell me what the word "lellah" means?

Also, if you could tell me how it is pronounced....is it 'leela' or 'layla'? Or some other pronunciation?

Old 09-06-2008, 09:56 PM

Praise for ALLAH

lellah means for allah

thank , you

Old 09-07-2008, 11:01 AM

286 posts, read 804,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Could you please tell me what the word "lellah" means?

Also, if you could tell me how it is pronounced....is it 'leela' or 'layla'? Or some other pronunciation?
its pronounce "leela" and it means God (Alla in arabic)

Old 09-07-2008, 11:17 AM

....... Right

Old 09-07-2008, 04:26 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,885 times
Can you also post the link to history which records that there where hundreds of thousands of hindus in india were massacared by the invading muslims because they did not want to convert to islam?

Here is one...
http://www.indians-abroad.com/hindus.html (broken link)

Google a few words together - Hindus, Muslims, India, invading and massacre - you will be surprised with what you get. I think a historical perspective will help the viewers of this thread.

Conversions of a few in India among various religions are commonplace - especially among the uneducated. It is really not that big an event as your original post suggests.

Last edited by calmdude; 09-07-2008 at 05:19 PM..

Old 09-07-2008, 07:07 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,624,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sasa View Post
Praise for ALLAH

lellah means for allah

thank , you
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoi View Post
its pronounce "leela" and it means God (Alla in arabic)
Thank you both for your responses.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Thank you both for your responses.

welcome.....

Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
Can you also post the link to history which
Here is one...
Hinduism As a World Religion Down the Ages (http://www.indians-abroad.com/hindus.html - broken link)

is really not that big an event as your original post suggests.

I believe that the Hindus have no difficulty in converting them to

any other religion, because they are tormented in their religion so

that it leaves religion kill him. Therefore, the Indians often fleeing

from Hinduism and go to another religion ......

Imagine that they drank the blood of cows and respect the rights of

more ...

Muslims do not forcibly to change one's religion and this is the book

of God is for us the Koran

Therefore, I do not know the credibility of this news

.... Greetings to you......

Old 09-07-2008, 09:00 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sasa View Post
I believe that the Hindus have no difficulty in converting them to

any other religion, because they are tormented in their religion so

that it leaves religion kill him. Therefore, the Indians often fleeing

from Hinduism and go to another religion ......

Imagine that they drank the blood of cows and respect the rights of

more ...

Muslims do not forcibly to change one's religion and this is the book

of God is for us the Koran

Therefore, I do not know the credibility of this news

.... Greetings to you......
Great to know your beliefs!
PS: drugs are bad for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality