Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:48 PM

598 posts, read 917,427 times

Advertisements

This is an idiot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
I am an idiot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2009, 08:51 PM

668 posts, read 2,187,338 times
In everything I see, I see GOD'S handiwork. Every blade of grass, every leaf on a tree, every person I meet. We are all GOD'S handiwork.

This baloney about lightning flashing and suddenly we are here is pure baloney! There are too many different species and fauna and all the things that are simply here, to be a simple chance of something from nothing, unless there was a "higher power" at work. Too many variation and Darwin was an idiot if he thought to take GOD out of the equation!

If you cant believe, then its your loss... And I feel so sorry for you. There are many miracles happening every day, a baby being born, lives being saved and so much more... Just watching the clouds roll by, to me is an example of GOD'S handiwork and I am one who is proud to acknowledge it while I watch it slowly unfold before my eyes...

I cant wait to meet up with HIM, when I exchange this body for a new one.

May the LORD Bless each of you.

I wish you well...

Jesse

Old 03-14-2009, 08:57 PM

"woodworkingmenace" sees a leaf, and he sees God.

He must be a typical religious person, do you want to be like him?

Old 03-14-2009, 09:10 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud235 View Post
"woodworkingmenace" sees a leaf, and he sees God.He must be a typical religious person, do you want to be like him?
You aren't reading my posts at all . . . are you . . . just parroting your simple-minded nonsense? There is no null. Nature exists . . . what is your reason for presuming it is indifferent and purposeless . . . instead of life-affirming and purposeful(God)? I will repeat my question to you until you answer, Bud.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:15 PM

Of course nature exists.

Why does nature have to exist for reason like "die on cross for savior sins"?

Stupid nonsense isn't it?

I don't have a nonsense reason like nature exists for the reason of "die on light pole for diarrhea".

(BTW, "die on light pole for diarrhea" is not a random reason)

Old 03-14-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Of course nature exists.

Why does nature have to exist for reason like "die on cross for savior sins"?

Stupid nonsense isn't it?

I don't have a nonsense reason like nature exists for the reason of "die on light pole for diarrhea".
I didn't ask for a stupid reason why nature exists . . . I asked . . . "what is your reason for presuming it is indifferent and purposeless (not God) . . . instead of life-affirming and purposeful (God)?

Old 03-14-2009, 09:21 PM

I do not presume:

not for sins, not for diarrhea, ....

Old 03-14-2009, 09:24 PM

Okay, I give you a good answer.

I did not presume there is no God -- that is why I started this thread: I demanded a testable evidence.

So, go ahead.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:28 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,521,494 times
Quote:
This is an idiot:

in that state, questions and answers correspond, naturally and logically.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Okay, I give you a good answer.

I did not presume there is no God -- that is why I started this thread: I demanded a testable evidence.

So, go ahead.
Nature exists . . . therefore God exists. Everything we know about Nature from science . . . we know about God. All the evidence we have about Nature . . . is evidence about God. Belief in God is not the problem . . . God (Nature) EXISTS . . . and science has proven many of God's LAWS that cannot be broken (like Gravity, speed of light, etc.).

EVERYTHING ELSE people THINK about God is SPECULATION and GUESSING. Everything you consider stupid is just guesses about God that science cannot prove . . . but can disprove . . . like 6000 year old earth (disproved), etc. etc. Get it yet. ALL the other stupid guesses you have a problem with have nothing to do with whether or not God exists. They are just GUESSES and can be proven wrong. God cannot be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality