Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 05:00 PM

693 posts, read 642,028 times

Advertisements

It seems that most of those responding to questions of faith are those who don’t believe in the Bible, so I decided to ask this question since it is written in the Bible that no man knows who the Father is but the Son.

While it might seem that they can’t answer this question without admitting that they have received an unction, which is not to say that an unction wasn’t delivered unto if they don’t believe what is written in the Bible. But rather, it will show that they don't believe the scriptures because it is written the scriptures were written not because they didn’t’ know the truth, but because they knew the truth and no lie is of the truth.

So it will be hilarious to see the lack of responses from those who believe the Bible is lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2018, 05:53 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,927,990 times
What will be even more amusing is how you handle the rest of the quotation: "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

Old 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,972,615 times
Plus, the resurrected ascended-to-heaven Jesus (Hebrews 9:24), heavenly Jesus still thinks he has a God over him according to Revelation 3:12.

Old 03-08-2018, 09:51 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,092,120 times
I think Adam was a bigger Father and a bigger Son than Jesus because Adam, not only had no father, but he had no mother either. Now that's a bigger miracle, isn't it?

Old 03-08-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
What will be even more amusing is how you handle the rest of the quotation: "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Sonsince it is written, and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

As I said, you can't answer the question.

If your answer is "who the Son chooses to reveal him" then you might read John 14:7

Old 03-08-2018, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
I think Adam was a bigger Father and a bigger Son than Jesus because Adam, not only had no father, but he had no mother either. Now that's a bigger miracle, isn't it?
Nah, according to the Christian interpretation of Genesis man and woman were formed by the wind of the light blew the breath of life into the dry ground and and it became living matter.

But don't trying telling that to an evolutionist who thinks that only idiots would believe that non-living matter could evolve into living matter since everyone knows that is Abiogenesis. And evolution has scientifically proven mankind can trace their origin back to y-chromosome Adam and Mitochondrial Eve and our most recent common ancestor.

Last edited by deadwood; 03-08-2018 at 11:38 PM..

Old 03-09-2018, 01:30 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,927,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
As I said, you can't answer the question.

If your answer is "who the Son chooses to reveal him" then you might read John 14:7
"6Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”
And how would that change my answer? Jesus is saying that He embodies or perfectly represents the Way or message of God, and if you can see what He said and how He lived you would at least have a strong hint.

Old 03-09-2018, 02:37 AM

9,691 posts, read 10,024,985 times
Father God is the creator God Almighty , where we Find Him in the trinity as the creator of all miracles, and the one who speaks where prophecy comes through people with gifts of a prophetic word , Father God is the one believers are called to pray to ....... Where Jesus of God is the redeemer , and the authority of all saved and has spiritual authority of heaven and the earth .... Holy Spirit of God is the deliverer of answered prayer and the one who exercises all the gifts of God and a judge of prayer

Old 03-09-2018, 02:38 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,047,648 times
Quote:
It seems that most of those responding to questions of faith are those who don’t believe in the Bible, so I decided to ask this question since it is written in the Bible that no man knows who the Father is but the Son.

While it might seem that they can’t answer this question without admitting that they have received an unction, which is not to say that an unction wasn’t delivered unto if they don’t believe what is written in the Bible. But rather, it will show that they don't believe the scriptures because it is written the scriptures were written not because they didn’t’ know the truth, but because they knew the truth and no lie is of the truth.

So it will be hilarious to see the lack of responses from those who believe the Bible is lie.
According to Christians it’s Jesus...

Old 03-09-2018, 02:47 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,092,120 times
Quote:
Nah, according to the Christian interpretation of Genesis man and woman were formed by the wind of the light blew the breath of life into the dry ground and and it became living matter.

But don't trying telling that to an evolutionist who thinks that only idiots would believe that non-living matter could evolve into living matter since everyone knows that is Abiogenesis. And evolution has scientifically proven mankind can trace their origin back to y-chromosome Adam and Mitochondrial Eve and our most recent common ancestor.
So Y-chromosome is a living matter that ALWAYS existed? It did not come from a non-living matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality