Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 05:35 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,666,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Well, let's see if I can do this. Dncngrl has been kind enough to tell me where she gave instructions on how to do this, so deep breath....here we go. By the way Dncngrl...saw your pic in the other thread. What a looker! I guess I need to go back through and look at the threads that came and went while I was booted off. I'm kind of in a hurry to post this, so thanks Dncngrl. I do believes I'm gonna get the boot again!

Please understand that you cannot get a real feel for who is in this picture unless you go to Kawg's thread and read my testimony. My posts aren't exactly indicative of who I am either. Some probably don't care being I irritate the dookey outta ya, but I know that I am surprised everytime I see a pic to put with the posts. Very interesting to me because I have no visualization/imagination skills otherwise as to gender or looks.

Oh and one more thing - I'm on the left. Satan's helper is on the right. (Yes, I meant satan, not santa) -another horror story in the midst of all the other ones.

Attachment 3905
What a lovely picture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2007, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Hey Ai - if I'm ever in your parts I'll take you up on that! I'm a shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops kind of girl too. I tried the fancy-schmancy route too, but I always want to go and dig for clams and build sandcastles for some reason after wearing frilly stuff all day. My clothes come from Wal-mart or hand me downs from my mother - she's really the clothes horse - not me. (you can't see my feet in the picture, but I'm actually wearing red flip-flops with bows on them!)
Hey, , we'll sit on the front porch, watch the birds and squirrels and talk about the people who drive by. I'll fix a whole gallon of tea and since it is a really special occasion, I will splurge and get a real lemon to go with it.

Old 05-28-2007, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
I'm not sure you would call me a regular poster but from the topic I had to horn in.

Picked green just for you. Since I was adopted by Alpha, I will pass it on and adopt you.

I drive a dark green Ford Expedition with a towing package...

I am so famous for that color (among my friends and family) of green one of my friends calls it My first and last name, then green everytime she mentions it, never forest green...example Jane Doe Green

I am pretty self sufficient so having an Expedition so I can tow a trailor when needed or move stuff, or buy 40 bags of mulch, go buy a new chair for my living room and take it when I go...thats all me.

I like to do things for myself and my beloved Green Machine has helped me do that for years now...

I think my clothes reflect that I am a casual person...I wear shorts and a short sleeved shirt with sandals as long as its warm enough which it often is. I rarely wear makeup, I can't stand to wear long sleeves and I think I own one pair of socks...The last time I wore shoes that required socks was Christmas of 2005...I went to Texas to be with my family and arrived in sandals, I went to TJ Maxx and bought some Tommy Hilfiger clogs and a black pair of socks.

The only thing that is remarkable about what I wear is jewelry, I love jewelry, mostly costume, my daughter and I like to shop the sales so it looks like I have spent alot more money then I have but I always get compliments on the stuff I wear...
Oh, when I think of it, I simply love jewelry. Own quite a bit, for just forget to wear the dang stuff. I rarely wear makeup either, lets face it, here in the deep South, the humidity just gets to ya and makeup makes it worse!

I like your choice of vehicle. Self-sufficent and able to take care of yourself, yup, an alpha lady.

Old 05-28-2007, 06:03 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,264,498 times
Default Personal Style

Well, I probably shouldn't admit this but yes....I drive a "geezer-mobile!" Lincoln Town Car. Not by choice though. I have had chronic back and neck problems and find that a heavier car works better to accommodate those issues. By choice, I would probably choose a Nissan Altima.

My style of dress fits me, I guess. I dress up quite a bit and wear quite a bit of jewelry partially due to the fact that I work in a bank so I have to dress up at least a little for my job. I think that style kinda fits me even apart from the job though.

Old 05-28-2007, 06:20 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,264,498 times
Quote:
Well, let's see if I can do this. Dncngrl has been kind enough to tell me where she gave instructions on how to do this, so deep breath....here we go. By the way Dncngrl...saw your pic in the other thread. What a looker! I guess I need to go back through and look at the threads that came and went while I was booted off. I'm kind of in a hurry to post this, so thanks Dncngrl. I do believes I'm gonna get the boot again!

Please understand that you cannot get a real feel for who is in this picture unless you go to Kawg's thread and read my testimony. My posts aren't exactly indicative of who I am either. Some probably don't care being I irritate the dookey outta ya, but I know that I am surprised everytime I see a pic to put with the posts. Very interesting to me because I have no visualization/imagination skills otherwise as to gender or looks.

Oh and one more thing - I'm on the left. Satan's helper is on the right. (Yes, I meant satan, not santa) -another horror story in the midst of all the other ones.

Attachment 3905
You are very cute and look a lot as I imagined!

Old 05-28-2007, 06:56 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,250,116 times
Hmmm ... I drive a 2004 Honda Pilot EXL. I bought it just before I got married thinking we were going to have kids ASAP. Three years later and we're still childless ... although we're going to start trying next year! So what's a Pilot say about me? I have no idea! My hubby drives a Volkswagen Golf b'c he needs something small since he doesn't keep his car cleaned nor maintained very well. We both are t-shirt/jeans people for the most part. I wonder what a profiler would say about us!

Old 05-28-2007, 08:21 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,095,082 times
NorthSouth: You're very pretty!

Irishmom, I'm with you on the pj's! And when I must get dressed, I'm in shorts and pullover shirts and flip flops most of the time. When I go to some place like the grocery I'll usually change tops and maybe have on jeans or capris and tennis shoes. In the winter, I'm in sweat pants.

I love dresses though, the classic styles, as long as they're comfy, and heels. And that's what I usually wear to church.

Most of my jewelry came from my husband. I wear yellow gold most of the time, simple with diamonds. And I prefer hoop earrings.

I'm still driving my '97 Ford Explorer (White, Eddie Bauer) with 119,000 miles. The price of some of these cars astounds me so this is still good for now. And we have a 2003 Jeep Wrangler (Pearlized Dark Blue) 4x4. Love to drive out where all the tourists are afraid to go - forest roads, etc. And, yep, I drive the 4x4! (But it's also automatic.)

Old 05-28-2007, 08:26 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,790,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
You are very cute and look a lot as I imagined!
Thank you...really? The way you described yourself is how I had you pictured too. I guess we're not as bad at this as we thought.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Hey, , we'll sit on the front porch, watch the birds and squirrels and talk about the people who drive by. I'll fix a whole gallon of tea and since it is a really special occasion, I will splurge and get a real lemon to go with it.
Sounds like a plan, sister.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_TN_Nana View Post
NorthSouth: You're very pretty!

Irishmom, I'm with you on the pj's! And when I must get dressed, I'm in shorts and pullover shirts and flip flops most of the time. When I go to some place like the grocery I'll usually change tops and maybe have on jeans or capris and tennis shoes. In the winter, I'm in sweat pants.

I love dresses though, the classic styles, as long as they're comfy, and heels. And that's what I usually wear to church.

Most of my jewelry came from my husband. I wear yellow gold most of the time, simple with diamonds. And I prefer hoop earrings.

I'm still driving my '97 Ford Explorer (White, Eddie Bauer) with 119,000 miles. The price of some of these cars astounds me so this is still good for now. And we have a 2003 Jeep Wrangler (Pearlized Dark Blue) 4x4. Love to drive out where all the tourists are afraid to go - forest roads, etc. And, yep, I drive the 4x4! (But it's also automatic.)
Ah, another jeep girl! Thank you Nan (Nana just doesn't seem to fit anymore) you're the best!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality