Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 02:48 AM

239 posts, read 402,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
Frankly, so does the bible, if you choose to interpret it that way.

I'm not going to claim to have read all of the Koran, but I have read more than most non-muslims I think, and I read the same things as any other holy book. Some archaic rules, that kept people healthy back in the day, and a message of respect and equality etc. Not hate and violence.
As far as in the old testament of the bible, there is a lot of hate and violence in there as well. Anything that advocates hate and violence is dangerous; even if some adherents to a religion choose to ignore some of the more negative aspects of their religion, they still exist, and some don't choose to ignore the hatred and violence in some of these religions. Honestly I could care less about the bad stuff in these religious texts if people weren't acting on them.

I know how Muslims like to claim algebra and geometry and such came from Arabic cultures, but the roots are in India.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 10:00 AM

169 posts, read 353,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Islam is the problem . . . NOT the solution. IT COMMANDS deception and lying to infidels UNTIL Islam controls everyone (either through conversion, killing or dhimmitude). Either you do not know your own religion or you are part of the deception.

well,Who tell you this false information about Islam? Certainly is of your media

Not allowed in Islam injustice and lying and deception to infidel

read this ..

http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1123996016474&pagename=IslamOnline-English-AAbout_Islam/AskAboutIslamE/AskAboutIslamE

Old 03-10-2010, 10:13 AM

3,040 posts, read 5,002,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud235 View Post
I'm with you -- I even go one step further from what you said: religions divide people; the world would be a better place without religions.

Christians would say "Muslims are problems." Muslims would say "Jews are problems." ... the real problem: none of them can see they are all problems themselves as long as they are holding onto their own religions.
Bud, I do agree, religion by it very nature creates a division, and long as there are people who will blindly follow what their priest or clerics say (speak for God of course) there will be killings in the name of God. They are selfish bigots, fanatics, who will spare nothing to get their views across. One can not fight an ideology, when you have those doing the teaching deceiving those being taught, under the false pretense of saving their soul.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:56 AM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
well,Who tell you this false information about Islam? Certainly is of your media
I have studied Islam in detail and under Dar al-Harb what I have said is NOT FALSE information. As long as Israel exists and Islam does not control the world . . . what I said is COMMANDED by Allah in Taquiya for ALL Muslims who are not jihadim.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNobody View Post
Sorry, not with you. Have you read the Koran in its entirety and contemplated what it said? It doesn't teach the nicest things. It advocates violence in numerous circumstances and doesn't play well with others. Try not to take offense, but Islam is my least favorite religion.

YES I have

ME as muslim I read the Quran with its entirety and contemplated what it said ....and found it teache nicest things without doubt

Would you call defend the Muslims to themselves against the occupation of their lands and property violence? then what about occuper?

if you have knew Quran you would not have said that I guess

jmoool

Old 03-10-2010, 12:21 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam, in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Taqiyya and the Truth

Old 03-10-2010, 12:28 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam, in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Taqiyya and the Truth
...Which puts the spate of Islamicist threads in an entirely new light, does it not?

Old 03-10-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have studied Islam in detail and under Dar al-Harb what I have said is NOT FALSE information. As long as Israel exists and Islam does not control the world . . . what I said is COMMANDED by Allah in Taquiya for ALL Muslims who are not jihadim.

There is a misunderstanding in the word (Taquiya) what does means then

If you take the word of the Shi'ite source that means that you are wrong

at the Sunnis saying ?

here http://forum.stirpes.net/islam/15224-taqya-its-not-lying-its-not-telling-truth.html

anyway will come someday to universality of Islam

jmoool

Old 03-10-2010, 01:44 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
There is a misunderstanding in the word (Taquiya) what does means then

If you take the word of the Shi'ite source that means that you are wrong

at the Sunnis saying ?

here http://forum.stirpes.net/islam/15224-taqya-its-not-lying-its-not-telling-truth.html

jmoool
Only in your wildest dreams, my Muslim friend.

Old 03-10-2010, 03:23 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
jmoool
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Only in your wildest dreams, my Muslim friend.
Here is the truth of what we have been saying. There is no tolerance (except temporary as a deception) and there is no compromise. They MUST be stopped . . . there is no middle ground with these people to respect. They ONLY respect Islam, period. Everything else is deception and biding their time until they have what they consider the upper hand. QED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality