Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:35 AM

1,082 posts, read 2,405,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
And let's not forget, Honuman, that the fossil record is no way "obligated" to provide us an encyclopedic array of each and every transitional, neatly set out for us to find, in a nice warm protective cave somewhere.
Dang! Then my goal of collecting the complete set by scouring eBay, estate sales, and antique stores is probably unrealistic? I guess it's back to collecting Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 11:39 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,237,296 times
I think that the so called evolutionalry findings they are digging up...if I read my Bible correctly are tainted with the idiotical bent and perverse human truth which science of this Bone digging nature try to find this so called evolutionary path of science/knowledge keeps forgetting to include one thing.

Humans once and still do have sex with animals!....and so..we have to put that into the pool of truths and draw lines to that end....what is the resulting factor?, is showing signs still today!

Remember to always use all possiblitlies in making your theories and facts, and take all knowledge into account!

The Bible is knowledge!

And because God didn't like what humankind was doing sexually with the animals...God distroyed then all?....oh look they still do the unthinkable today!

Wonder why?....REBORN to be Forgiven if they stop doing it.,,repent, and learn the right way!

But that truth is just swepted under the rug by these Scientists today....wonder why?

Sir Les

Old 04-09-2010, 11:45 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,841,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
I think that the so called evolutionalry findings they are digging up...if I read my Bible correctly are tainted with the idiotical bent and perverse human truth which science of this Bone digging nature to find this so called evolutionary path of science/knowledge keeps forgetting to include.

Humans once and still do have sex with animals!....and so..we have to put that into the pool of truths and draw lines to that end....what is the resulting factor is showing signs!

Remember to always use all possiblitlies in making your theories and facts, and take all knowledge into account!

The Bible is knowledge!

And because God didn't like what humankind was doing sexually with the animals...God distroyed then all?....oh look they still do the unthinkable today!

Wonder why?....REBORN to be Forgiven if they stop doing it.,,repent, and learn the right way!

Sir Les
OK, please show me a single instance in which a human had sex with an animal and created a viable hybrid. Then lobby the US department of Education to cancel all High School Biology classes for teaching false information about very simple genetic principles.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:46 AM

651 posts, read 1,417,844 times
Quote:
I think that the so called evolutionalry findings they are digging up...if I read my Bible correctly are tainted with the idiotical bent and perverse human truth which science of this Bone digging nature try to find this so called evolutionary path of science/knowledge keeps forgetting to include one thing.

Humans once and still do have sex with animals!....and so..we have to put that into the pool of truths and draw lines to that end....what is the resulting factor?, is showing signs still today!

The Bible is knowledge!

But that truth is just swepted under the rug by these Scientists today....wonder why?

Sir Les
Are you suggesting that these finds are the result of bestiality? Seriously? If so, priceless. I have never heard the grand hypothesis of bestiality used to explain away evolution.

Pure. Comedy. Gold. You win ten internets for that one.

ETA: Somebody, with more skills than I, should set up a site with the funniest creationist claims.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:48 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,875,284 times
Quote:

Humans once and still do have sex with animals!....
Yeah...but only in Texas Les.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 AM

1,132 posts, read 1,941,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maia160 View Post
Either that or god wasn't a very good designer. He gave this fossil bone structure that is better suited for walking upright, but these poor animals were actually knuckle draggers. It's all very mysterious, you see, and we can't explain why god would do that; but, it must have happened or my entire belief system is wrong.
You're not looking at it right. You have to use the creationist fossil recontruction method. Just dislocate any joints that don't fit, smash any weird protrusions flat, glue on the smashed bits to resemble any missing protrusions... and Voila!

Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,500,441 times
Quote:
Why does it matter if it contributes to the uderstanding of human evolution? It is an example of evolution, regardless.
And there it is!!!!!!!!!!! Great post!

Old 04-09-2010, 11:57 AM

33,569 posts, read 37,185,374 times
Quote:
Are you suggesting that these finds are the result of bestiality? Seriously? If so, priceless. I have never heard the grand hypothesis of bestiality used to explain away evolution.

Pure. Comedy. Gold. You win ten internets for that one.

ETA: Somebody, with more skills than I, should set up a site with the funniest creationist claims.
It's been done...Some of our illustrious posters have gained fame on this site....It's hilarious, have fun...

Fundies Say the Darndest Things!

Old 04-09-2010, 11:58 AM

1,082 posts, read 2,405,531 times
Quote:

The Bible is knowledge!

Sir Les
I confess that I'm baffled as to the point you're trying to make. Are you implying that Australopithecus sideba is the product of mating between humans and, say, gorillas? It doesn't work that way. There are a few examples of interspecies offspring (e.g., a mule being the product of a male donkey and a female horse), but not with humans. Although my wife and I often crack each other up by noticing that certain people look like certain animals. (Hey, I have a particularly unflattering photo of myself in which I look like an iguana. Not that I have anything against iguanas.)

Old 04-09-2010, 11:59 AM

651 posts, read 1,417,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It's been done...Some of our illustrious posters have gained fame on this site....It's hilarious, have fun...

Fundies Say the Darndest Things!
Great site! I think I'll make my first submission.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality