Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 07:23 AM

10,089 posts, read 5,739,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
Except you are. Two of them now.

That is just you being paranoid. I care not for what other posters do to you or with you here. I am just wondering if you will be replying to my posts or continuing to dodge them.

Ah so not only are you dodging them but you are disparaging them without replying to them. Throw away comments like that are something that anyone can write. If they are so weak then by all means reply to them and rebut the points I make.

Simply calling my points weak and then retreating and running away demeans you more than me.
That's because I'm too busy sweeping up all the dust and ashes that accumulates from crushing your arguments.

No seriously, it's pretty simple. If you disagree with me, just make your counterargument instead of ego talk about how I am so ignorant. Your rhetoric about how I am dodging is wasteful and tiresome. No need to be rude about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2014, 01:54 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,378,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
That's because I'm too busy sweeping up all the dust and ashes that accumulates from crushing your arguments.
Except you have done no such thing. Anywhere. Ever. You appear to come from the same camp as the user GldnRule who spends more time talking about how victorious his posts are than actually writing anything of substance.

Quote:
No seriously, it's pretty simple. If you disagree with me, just make your counterargument
I did. Twice. And you have dodged both posts now. All I am doing is asking you if you intend to reply to them or should I stop asking and move on? There is no need to be so rude about it.

Old 06-06-2014, 04:06 AM

10,089 posts, read 5,739,706 times
Quote:
Except you have done no such thing. Anywhere. Ever. You appear to come from the same camp as the user GldnRule who spends more time talking about how victorious his posts are than actually writing anything of substance.

Like you would ever admit defeat. lol

Quote:

I did. Twice. And you have dodged both posts now. All I am doing is asking you if you intend to reply to them or should I stop asking and move on? There is no need to be so rude about it.
Can we stop with the juvenile "dodging" taunts now? I've had to go back like 7 pages to find a non-taunt post of yours, and it was just a nonsense comparison of religion to the common cold or a penis. You think just finding an example that has some element of similarity is a solid counter-argument. Very weak. There are different reasons why man has failed to destroy the common cold vs man's attempt to destroy the Bible. Apple and oranges.

Old 06-06-2014, 04:13 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,378,034 times
Quote:
Like you would ever admit defeat.
Have done on many occasions, but this is not about me. This is about "For athesist and agnostics: What would constitute proof of God?" and whether or not you intend to reply to my posts on the thread topic. do you or do you not? Its a simple question.

Quote:
Can we stop with the juvenile "dodging" taunts now? I've had to go back like 7 pages to find a non-taunt post of yours
I will stop bringing it up when you stop doing it. Perhaps while going back some pages however you might choose to reply to my posts on the topic? Or would you like me to repost them for you?

Quote:
and it was just a nonsense comparison of religion to the common cold or a penis. You think just finding an example that has some element of similarity is a solid counter-argument. Very weak.
Not what I did at all. So what is "very weak" is your attempt to misrepresent my post in an attempt to dodge replying to that post. The analogy was not my argument. The analogy was a part of a separate argument which I went into at length. If you do not like the analogy then ignore it and reply to the point being made. Alas you are focusing on the analogy to dodge the argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality