Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is there sex in the afterlife?
Yes, there is sex in the afterlife. 5 23.81%
No, there is no sex in the afterlife. 6 28.57%
I am not sure if there is or isn't sex in the afterlife. 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 05:56 PM

1,082 posts, read 2,403,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryChairAiC View Post
My question is a theoretical question me being an atheist myself. I'm asking IF there is an afterlife, will people be able to have sex there.
That's sort of like asking, "Hypothetically, if there are unicorns in the 7th dimension, what color are they?" I'm gonna go with, "Heck if I know."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 06:24 PM

815 posts, read 1,544,156 times
Whether can be. "To speak with dead" - it will be adjusted on "a wandering" wave... Which can will be installed in whom.
Now. To go . naked feet . An example: hands to the sky and to speak .
Here ancient signs:
http://darislav.com/images/stories/g...nication/4.gif
http://darislav.com/images/stories/g...nication/6.gif
http://pixs.ru/showimage/Bezimyanni_7657457_584366.jpg

Old 04-13-2010, 06:31 PM

1,301 posts, read 2,110,927 times
Maybe in hell there will be lots of orgies going on, but certainly not in heaven. The music down there is also gonna be about 100 times better. Kinda makes you wonder which is which

I've often wondered just exactly how long it'd take to get bored with eternity. Everything, and I mean everything, gets old after a while.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,250,154 times
Quote:
First do people have bodies in the afterlife and what will we look like?

And second of all is there sex in the afterlife?

Any opinions?
from where i'm comin from- here the thing-when you leave the body you'r goin to enter another material body-a sperm actually-......................and depending on what type of sperm you become will determine your body-so if you end up a demigod or a human being or any sexual animal-then yes you will have sex in the next life-........if however you enter the eternal spiritual sky(universe)and end up on one of the innumerable self illuminating planet's and take the form of a lover then yes you will also be able to have sex-

this universe is a perverted reflection of the spiritual universe and all the good thing's in life that are temporary here exist also in the spiritual universe bt are permanant their-and although sex down on this plane is mostly if not all -lust,and is a material sense pleasure-in the spiritual world it is a spiritual pleasure-their is only pure love there everything is made of pure transcendental love (God's devine energy).......and who know's maybe it can last for as long as you like,after all it is eternity.
TWIB

Old 04-13-2010, 06:58 PM

815 posts, read 1,544,156 times
Sperm transfers not all information.

Old 04-13-2010, 07:12 PM

12 posts, read 11,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
from where i'm comin from- here the thing-when you leave the body you'r goin to enter another material body-a sperm actually-......................and depending on what type of sperm you become will determine your body-so if you end up a demigod or a human being or any sexual animal-then yes you will have sex in the next life-........if however you enter the eternal spiritual sky(universe)and end up on one of the innumerable self illuminating planet's and take the form of a lover then yes you will also be able to have sex-

this universe is a perverted reflection of the spiritual universe and all the good thing's in life that are temporary here exist also in the spiritual universe bt are permanant their-and although sex down on this plane is mostly if not all -lust,and is a material sense pleasure-in the spiritual world it is a spiritual pleasure-their is only pure love there everything is made of pure transcendental love (God's devine energy).......and who know's maybe it can last for as long as you like,after all it is eternity.
TWIB
Thats very very interesting, so do men and women have the same feelings for each other in the afterlife but only better?

Old 04-13-2010, 09:25 PM

12 posts, read 11,540 times
Does anyone else here believe in the afterlife have any opinions?

Old 04-13-2010, 09:58 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,003,685 times
Sounds like a question Tiger Woods would ask.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:09 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Exactly thats what I think, but some people say there is no sex in heaven like Christians.
Well they would! They don't like people enjoying themselves you know. If there is an after-life, I sure hope there is sex there....otherwise I 'aint going!!

Old 04-14-2010, 05:45 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,250,154 times
Quote:
Thats very very interesting, so do men and women have the same feelings for each other in the afterlife but only better?
their is only bliss in the spiritual universe and its forever getting better it dosent slow down or stop-the same feeling that God feels is what everybody feel's the only differnce between Him and us is the quantity-we are the same in quality but not quantity-He is the whole-absolute-we are the part's-like the ocean and a drop of water from the ocean-they are the same in quality but not quantity-so in the spiritual world-where we all originated from we are eternally in transcendental bliss(ecstacy)that's forever getting better-so regardless of what's goin on on the outside that's what will be goin on on the inside-............

also there are innumerable planet's where one can travel to any time at the speed of the mind-God exist's simultaneuosly on all these planets as His different expansion's........you could even spend an eternity playing as a child on one planet-then go to another and become a lover and spend another eternity there,the possibilty's and adventures are endless...........

this whole cosmos is only a fragmental portion of God's energy's and compared to the spiritual universe it is only a mere cardboard box...........and since every living soul came from this place-everyone will someday return and never have to leave again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality