Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2014, 01:39 PM

1,302 posts, read 1,578,673 times

Advertisements

In my next life I want t live my life backwards.
You start out dead and get that out of the way.
Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling better every day.
You get kicked out for being too healthy,
go collect your pension and and then
when you start work you get a gold watch and a party on your first day.
You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous,
Then you are ready for high school..You then go to primary school,
you become a kid, you play. You have no responsibilities,
you become a baby until you are born.
And then you spend your last nine months floating in luxurious spa like conditions
with central heating and room service on tap, larger quarters every day then...

Voila! You finish off as an orgasm!!!

Woody Allen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2014, 05:27 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
I believe we have multiple lives, and learn from each to contribute to the next life.

In my next life, I want to be born with the peace I feel now, having been born into this one with odd fascinations with survival and identifying with survivors before any bad things ever happened to me. I want to give to others what I have learned with this one. I wish to not seek excess, but peace and acceptance of the gift of happiness.

I believe the bad stuff happens for a reason, and we learn from it and carry that knowlege into the next life. And we learn to accept that bad things will come and we will get past them, and grow from them as we learn the real things which are important. I've been told I have an Old Soul by more than one person, and while it was not always easy, have learned to let go of the bad stuff in this one in time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement