Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 04:50 PM

1 posts, read 6,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire409 View Post
I have a question, if Richmond Cedar Works sold their ice cream maker business in 1967, how could I have a 5 quart ice cream freezer from the Richmond Cedar Works that was sent by them by UPS,Sept 11, 1980 in a printed box with a picture of the freezer on the sides. I am searching for the instructions for use and also a receipt book.
I have an instruction booklet with recipes for a RCW 5 qt. ice cream freezer ModelSTW5 (handcrank) about 20 years old. I could send you a copy, if that would help. [EMAIL="skotnik@cox.net"]skotnik@cox.net[/EMAIL]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2010, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 6,509 times
I have a sterling ice cream freezer with a richmond cedar bucket I am looking to see if I could get new bands for the bucket

Old 07-06-2011, 11:09 AM

1 posts, read 6,207 times
know any place to buy parts?

deavoursD@bellsouth.net

Old 09-06-2011, 01:28 PM

1 posts, read 6,082 times
Default RCW Frost King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem1211 View Post
I own a Richmond Cedar Works Ice Cream Maker Model 78 4 qt. It was shipped to me on 6-9-82 from Richmond Cedar Works Manufacturing Corporation 400 Bridge St. Danville, VA 24541. I have the original instructions as well as recipes.
Is your RCW Ice Cream Maker a Frost King. I just bought one, I'm looking to replace the paddle. My paddle is old & very brittle. If they are the same one does your Manual have a replacement part # for the paddle. Can you send me any pertinent info.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:27 PM

1 posts, read 5,660 times
Default sapphire409

I saw that you have the 5 quart model of the RCW with the instructions and recipes. I have it as well but no manual or recipes. is it possible that you could email me a copy of these items? I have been searching literally everywhere!

Old 06-05-2015, 01:39 PM

1 posts, read 3,859 times
Default bestworkontime@inbox.com

Dear Skotnik,

Hi! I have 2 (two) ice cream freezers one is a White Mountain (from RCW - Richmond Cedar Works) & the other was from my parents. It is a Snow Ball brand. Both are handcrank models & 4 quarts. I have lost
all documentation, but I would like to know if you could e-mail me, just the recipe book at bestworkontime@inbox.com.

I really would appreciate it VERY much.

Yours truly,
Don

Old 10-11-2015, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 3,499 times
My wife just bought a Majestic washing machine made by Richmond Cedar Works at a tag sale. It has a metal tub and a side-mounted motor. Does anyone know where I might find some information about this old machine?

Old 02-21-2017, 08:16 PM

1 posts, read 2,839 times
I have a large round wooden butter churn made by the RCW Company. I need a crank handle for it. Any suggestions

Old 07-30-2018, 06:24 PM

3 posts, read 5,973 times
Smile Donald Massey

Quote:
Originally Posted by skotnik View Post
I have an instruction booklet with recipes for a RCW 5 qt. ice cream freezer ModelSTW5 (handcrank) about 20 years old. I could send you a copy, if that would help. skotnik@cox.net

Dear Sir,
I have been looking for an RCW Recipe Booklet for ice cream since I lost mine 10 years ago and I had bought an RCW ice cream maker(fiberglass unit - electric) in 1979.

Later I bought another unit with a wooden barrel (White Mountain) but the recipe was NOT as good
as the RCW recipe.

You can call me a nut, but my taste buds know the difference in the ingredients. Please if possible
e-mail me the ice cream recipes at assuredfree@protonmail.com. If there's anything I can possibly
do for you please let me know.

Yours very truly,
Donald Massey

Old 07-30-2018, 06:28 PM

3 posts, read 5,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forum74 View Post
Is your RCW Ice Cream Maker a Frost King. I just bought one, I'm looking to replace the paddle. My paddle is old & very brittle. If they are the same one does your Manual have a replacement part # for the paddle. Can you send me any pertinent info.

Dear Sir,
I have been looking for an RCW Recipe Booklet for ice cream since I lost mine 10 years ago and I had bought an RCW ice cream maker(fiberglass unit - electric) in 1979.

Later I bought another unit with a wooden barrel (White Mountain) but the recipe was NOT as good
as the RCW recipe.

You can call me a nut, but my taste buds know the difference in the ingredients. Please if possible
e-mail me the ice cream recipes at assuredfree@protonmail.com. If there's anything I can possibly
do for you please let me know.

Yours very truly,
Donald Massey
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
View detailed profiles of: