Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2011, 12:42 AM

23 posts, read 24,938 times

Advertisements

In San Antonio- has anyone gone to Dr. Charles Webb? If so, what was your experience?
I am visiting my sister for the winter. I saw a speech/dinner advertised by a Dr. Charles Webb re thyroid/hormones (both male/female) listed. I looked into him and found several VERY same approaches to the 'illnesses' he talks about-
1. An invitation to dinner/speech
2. If you 'sign up right away' you get a 'discount'.
3. Nothing in any of his videos that imply any medical knowledge- more like 'buy my book/vitamins/supplements, car salesman attitude'.
There seem to be many programs just like this around the country. Does anyone know anything about him?
Thanks

Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 AM

2,382 posts, read 3,501,700 times
I think you answered your own question.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:21 AM

1,893 posts, read 5,588,394 times
If you go see him be sure and take all of your old sqeekey and rusted snakes.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:40 AM

1,552 posts, read 2,329,790 times
a legit treatment is found in the journals and would be pushed by a big drug company for bucks.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:46 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,427,991 times
I know him from a long time ago, though I haven't spoken to him in years. He's actually got a good bit of medical knowledge. I went through his workout program and eating plan many years ago, and to be honest, it's a very good one and pretty easy to keep. The key to anything with him, or anyone else, is DOING IT!!

For the hormone therapy, I know nothing about it, but I've known some people that have done it with another Dr. (Jacob Torres - Home Page) and have really lost a lot of weight, and had some serious medical problems cleared up.

If you listen to their speeches, they actually make sense. We're pumping a lot of crap into our bodies, and we're also doing a lot of damage with medications that we probably don't need. Instead of taking the one size fits all approach, they can actually tailor something to you specifically.

It's not snake oil. It's a different way of looking at things. We spend a TON of money on gyms, "health" foods (that are full of just as much crap as everything else) and medications. You can spend that same amount of money, or less, on these programs, and they may work as well or better.

To each their own, but there's some validity to their programs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio