Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2009, 02:47 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,825,866 times

Advertisements

Enjoy....I think the closest M+S is in Austin. Plenty of Golden Corral and Applebee's locations in SA though.

For all the forgettable Veterans Day sales, there's a trio of free-meal deals for military veterans that speak not just to the heart but the stomach.

Three major casual-dining chains —Applebee's, McCormick & Schmick's and Golden Corral— are offering free food to veterans and, in most cases, active-duty military personnel in observance of Veterans Day. (The official holiday is Wednesday.)

Applebee's, Golden Corral, M&S salute vets with free food - USATODAY.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 06:55 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,842,502 times
I called Lowe's this morning looking for a faucet part and was informed they offer a 10% Veteran's Discount everyday. The Customer Service Pro told me it started about two month's ago. They don't offer it (I'm certain they will ask on Veterans Day) so you have to let them know. Of course you will need your Active , Retired ID or for folks like me a copy of your DD214 showing that you were Honorably Discharged.

Home Depot will more than likely follow if they haven't already.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:49 PM

62 posts, read 143,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Enjoy....I think the closest M+S is in Austin. Plenty of Golden Corral and Applebee's locations in SA though.
I'm quite surprised and impressed that M+S is ponying up for the meal. Hats off to them.... and to the obligatory Golden Corral salisbury steak.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:18 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,036,574 times
Free bloomin' onion and beverage at Outback.

Outback Steakhouse
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio