Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2019, 11:36 AM

159 posts, read 185,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
I am not a USAA member, but was not a fan of my interactions with the insurance side of things after being hit by an 18 year old under his parents' insurance. It took the kid a month and a half to get back to them which gave him plenty of time to come up with another story. They sided with him and now my insurance company will have to fight it out when I called almost immediately with a different story. Ugh. I am so not happy. But, it is what it is.
That is in fact their job

Old 05-31-2019, 01:19 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,036,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcondren View Post
Exactly. I'm glad they're looking out for their customers.

Old 05-31-2019, 06:28 PM

1,710 posts, read 4,134,615 times
I just renewed my homeowners and auto insurance with USAA for another six months so I have time to do some research and see if I can get better insurance for less. If I can, I will be changing. USAA always had better rates when they were more selective on who could become members. Now that it's been opened up to a whole lot more people and they are constantly advertising for more, I figure that's why their rates have gone up so badly.

One thing I really liked about banking with USAA is that they will reimburse any ATM fees (up to $15 a month), no matter what kind of ATM I use. That was great back when I opened my account but now since I hardly even carry any cash and everything's done on a card, I may go to a more convenient bank, too.

Old 06-02-2019, 06:24 PM

6,707 posts, read 8,780,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcondren View Post
Sounds like no police report was filed either.

Old 06-02-2019, 11:16 PM

432 posts, read 523,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outafocus View Post
I just renewed my homeowners and auto insurance with USAA for another six months so I have time to do some research and see if I can get better insurance for less. If I can, I will be changing. USAA always had better rates when they were more selective on who could become members. Now that it's been opened up to a whole lot more people and they are constantly advertising for more, I figure that's why their rates have gone up so badly.

One thing I really liked about banking with USAA is that they will reimburse any ATM fees (up to $15 a month), no matter what kind of ATM I use. That was great back when I opened my account but now since I hardly even carry any cash and everything's done on a card, I may go to a more convenient bank, too.
More people eligible to join ? I don't think so. They have tightened up things a lot since I became a member long ago.

Maybe something changed recently ?

Old 06-03-2019, 12:20 AM

61,734 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Consumer complaint not allowed per Tos.
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of: