Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 06:06 PM

715 posts, read 1,356,468 times

Advertisements

Went to their website and they have a deep dish pizza and a couple of other stuff (even Churros) that they don't have in our market. That sucks, especially being that they use to have both the square pan pizza's and the baby pan pizza's too. I wish they can just have everything on their damn menu in this town. Anyone else notice this too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 06:45 PM

874 posts, read 2,893,558 times
They just might not see this as the best market for some of the specialty stuff - I'm sure most of their business is pretty much the $5.99 pizza (and $3.99 on Tuesdays - there is a drive-through Little Caesar's not far from my school and I always forget to avoid the right lane on those days because the parking lot is almost always backed up onto the street)... I don't know if churros are really the best fit for a dessert at a pizza place, but a different kind of dessert might be nice.

I do like those cute baby pan pizzas, though.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:04 PM

1,227 posts, read 3,012,059 times
Although I do not like Little Ceaser's I find it weird also if what your saying is true about the local menu, and my reason is because the original owner of the Little Ceasar's frinchise from what I have heard from many people was a resident of the Dominion. That would make this a San Antonio based, or owned franchise, well at least at one time.... Maybe someone else knows more to this effect.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:12 PM

199 posts, read 663,292 times
No wonder the obesity rate is high. People wanting more fat food on an already filthy unhealthy menu.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:33 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,504,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontifikate View Post
No wonder the obesity rate is high. People wanting more fat food on an already filthy unhealthy menu.
actaully its no surprise we're the 3rd fattest city in the nation.

but honestly I started working at a Little C's years ago, and the pan pizzas are the most un-healthiest pizza you can eat. first off... its a large sized pizza dough that goes into a 10x10 pan, with a lot of oil at the bottom. the pepperoni is the cheapest quality and let me not get started on the processed and deep freezed veggies.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:44 PM

199 posts, read 663,292 times
Me and my wife try to eat healthy and workout playing tennis most days. It really adds up.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:34 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,290,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontifikate View Post
Me and my wife try to eat healthy and workout playing tennis most days. It really adds up.
Good for you and the wife! But, maybe we should get back to the OPs original topic...since there is already a topic about how unhealthy SA is

Old 01-29-2009, 11:55 PM

824 posts, read 1,815,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davi78239 View Post
Went to their website and they have a deep dish pizza and a couple of other stuff (even Churros) that they don't have in our market. That sucks, especially being that they use to have both the square pan pizza's and the baby pan pizza's too. I wish they can just have everything on their damn menu in this town. Anyone else notice this too?
Seriously? Because it's a crappy fast-food restaurant, and if you're eating at Little Caesar's, you're obviously not a "discriminating" eater.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:11 PM

3 posts, read 19,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davi78239 View Post
Basically it's about demand. Little Caesar's just can't compete with the 'Big 3' in terms of volume and price, so they just don't offer things that they can't sell.
-S.

Old 01-31-2009, 02:28 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Seriously now, i dont think Little Ceasars is very important at all.
With Papa John's and Pizza Hut and so many other small restaurants that serve delicious pizza, Little Ceasars could get wiped off the face of the earth and nobody would really miss it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
View detailed profiles of: