Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 09:05 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,025,774 times

Advertisements

We got up super early and drove out to Borrego via the 8, down the grade to Ocotillo, and up S-2. We watched the sunrise come up over the desert. Had coffee and cookie at a small joint in Borrego Springs, the name escapes me at the moment but it is located in the tiny strip mall there. Came back through Ranchita and Ramona.

I made the first leap of the season into the pool when we got home. Still a little cold but doable. Wife went to get her nails done and I went to hit golf balls at the range. I came home and fell asleep on the couch and just woke back up. Now I'm screwed because i won't be able to sleep and I have to get up early for something at work tomorrow. Wife is racked out for the night, she has no problem sleeping. Geeeez, also just realized I need to eat something.

We did the family thing yesterday and mass in tj. No family and freeloading kids today, just me and my wife...kind of nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2017, 04:01 AM

480 posts, read 418,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
Your interests are different, so you do yours, and he'll do his.
That's not new information.

Last edited by Opt_10; 04-17-2017 at 04:14 AM..

Old 04-17-2017, 09:53 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo42 View Post
We got up super early and drove out to Borrego via the 8, down the grade to Ocotillo, and up S-2. We watched the sunrise come up over the desert. Had coffee and cookie at a small joint in Borrego Springs, the name escapes me at the moment but it is located in the tiny strip mall there. Came back through Ranchita and Ramona.

I made the first leap of the season into the pool when we got home. Still a little cold but doable. Wife went to get her nails done and I went to hit golf balls at the range. I came home and fell asleep on the couch and just woke back up. Now I'm screwed because i won't be able to sleep and I have to get up early for something at work tomorrow. Wife is racked out for the night, she has no problem sleeping. Geeeez, also just realized I need to eat something.

We did the family thing yesterday and mass in tj. No family and freeloading kids today, just me and my wife...kind of nice.
LOL
I took a nap too, and didn't get to sleep till 12am.
We went to LOT Movie Theater in Liberty Station to see Fast Furious 8
That was highlight of my Day

Old 04-17-2017, 10:08 AM

15,129 posts, read 32,330,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt_10 View Post
That's not new information.
Your interests are different, so you do yours, and he'll do his. Just because you don't like his interests, there's no need to suggest he do something else that you like.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:49 AM

50,309 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt_10 View Post
Hunting? eww.. May I recommend another hobby? Surfing or biking?
Wanker, not everyone is a mall boy skinny jean rat. Get it?

I have a new speed concept road bike if that eases your anxiety. Surfing for for for for ever.

Some live life, some troll. Your results may vary according to the recent polls.

Who wants a burger?

Old 04-17-2017, 02:23 PM

3,545 posts, read 6,033,401 times
I slept in (which means 7am for me, ack), went to Kobey's, did my grocery-ing and errands, spend a couple of hours at the zoo and a couple of hours in the park, then went home and cooked a bunch of amazing food to nom on during the week.

So, exactly the same as any other Sunday that I'm not out East hiking (did 10 miles on Saturday) or on my way home from some crazy road-trip adventure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego