Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 12:07 PM

108 posts, read 281,795 times

Advertisements

The OP was straight up in his post- I don't get some of these intolerant replies. He's a filthy person?! LOL

He knows what he wants and doesn't hide that fact with pc babble. Asian women like an occasional fling with a white dude.
Nothing wrong with that!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:25 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,093,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorman View Post
The OP was straight up in his post- I don't get some of these intolerant replies. He's a filthy person?! LOL

He knows what he wants and doesn't hide that fact with pc babble. Asian women like an occasional fling with a white dude.
Nothing wrong with that!
His entire post was pretty disgusting. Although yours is pretty ignorant too. Asian women like an occasional fling with a white dude? How about women of all races many occasionally have relations with any other race. There's no magical attraction between "Asian" women and white men. We don’t hold a secret no one else knows about.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsLiKeAnEgG View Post
women of all races many occasionally have relations with any other race.
What's wrong with saying "that white guy is attracted to Japanese girls." Or "that Korean girl is attracted to white guys."

what about "that asian dude likes white girls." Or "that white girl likes asians."

Or "that white girl prefers white guys." or "that asian girl only dates Korean guys."

Too much reality for you? HA HA

Hope you sleep better at night in your disney world of political correctness!

Quote:
There's no magical attraction between "Asian" women and white men. We don’t hold a secret no one else knows about.
there is, however, a "magical" attraction between the OP and Japanese girls and culture. This is not harmful to anyone. Get over it!!

Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,093,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorman View Post
What's wrong with saying "that white guy is attracted to Japanese girls." Or "that Korean girl is attracted to white guys."

what about "that asian dude likes white girls." Or "that white girl likes asians."

Or "that white girl prefers white guys." or "that asian girl only dates Korean guys."

Too much reality for you? HA HA

Hope you sleep better at night in your disney world of political correctness!

there is, however, a "magical" attraction between the OP and Japanese girls and culture. This is not harmful to anyone. Get over it!!
There's nothing to get over ! HE HE! I'm white myself and have dated Chinese, Korean, Burmese, Japanese, various latinas, etc but some of these guys just come off as pervs. "Imma get me some Asians, oooh baby". He just feels like trying out one of these Japense girls he's seen in a few videos.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:41 PM

Alright, alright... that's cool then.

enough said on that one!

Old 06-26-2009, 04:07 PM

2,450 posts, read 5,603,722 times
Quote:
lol, does that offend you? The OP himself actually sounds like a filthy person but I don't have any issues with interacial dating. I live in the Bay Area and am more than willing to explore all of my options because I'm surrounded by beautiful people. This isn't hick town USA where my options are limited to Sally May and Debra Sanders down the street.
It is not the interracial part-- it's the orientalism...

Old 06-26-2009, 08:55 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,201,108 times
Actually the largest hurdle a white guy has to deal with in SF, is that most asian women just naturally assume the guy is like the OP - i.e. just looking for an easy quickie. So they'll write you off incredibly quickly for just being white and talking to them, whereas if you were asian, they'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

I lived in Asia for years (and I'm white), and then moved to SF. I talked to anyone just the same. But I noticed it a constant theme, no matter what I said, and it was just nothing but speaking the same thing I'd speak to any person (no overtones of anything whatsoever). But often times Asian women, probably because it was such a common theme, just assumed if you are white and start a conversation with them, then therefore you have yellow fever.

As a person already in a strong relationship without looking for anyone, and just talking to co-workers in general like I would anyone else. I noticed that theme if it was an asian female co-worker, as they'd quickly jump to that conclusion.

In other words, I think the OP is really shot dead in the water before he even begins to fly on this one. Hence, I think he'd be better off teaching english in Asia. Everyone in Asia is Asian anyways, and you'd actually find asian women in asia who are thinking the same thing - curiousity. Whereas in SF, the asian women won't be curious whatsoever, but more drained from it being such a common theme fetished onto them.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:10 AM

38 posts, read 144,209 times
Default Kiss my a**

You people are so ugly and rude. I asked a genuine question. Yes I want to date a Japanese girl. F**K OFF. I'm filthy, I'm disgusting, blah,blah,blah. I don't think any of you yo-yo's are qualified to psycoanalize me through a forum post.
I truly think Japanese women are the most beautiful women.
( in my opinion, walkin' on eggshells here!) Its not a fetish. I made a personal promise to myself that the next women I date would be Japanese. If you dont like it... you can take a long walk of a short pier for all I care. Secondly, the clubs and poker rooms have nothing to do with Japanese women. LOL, you guys totally turned an innocent posting into something...just crazy. Its close minded, quick to judge a**holes like you that make posting forums a chore. You people need to get a grip. Your the guilty people here for stereo typing me as "another white guy with yellow fever" Or "he sounds like hes just trying to get in bed with an Asian." Did you ever bother and stop to ask me before you jump to your half baked conclusion of who I am as a person. Hmmmmm.....pretty ignorant. If you people are representing San Francisco's tolerant and diverse culture, your not doing a very good job. Did not know dating Japanese girls was such a crisis in the forum.

Last edited by nomadic220; 06-27-2009 at 12:30 AM..

Old 06-27-2009, 02:05 AM

1,629 posts, read 5,383,389 times
People are attracted to certain types. Some are attracted to Brunettes or Blondes. Some are attracted to Asians or Hispanics. There's nothing wrong with it and in saying it. I also find myself attracted more towards Asian women and Blonde women. Anyone is lying if they say there is no difference in attraction between different races, body types, eye colors, skin color or hair color.

My first two years of college were in San Francisco and there are Asian women there that are attracted to White guys. Some only want Asian...it varies. Most Asian women don't think any White guy who hits on them has yellow fever. I guarantee you that.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:23 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,989,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadic220 View Post
You people are so ugly and rude. I asked a genuine question. Yes I want to date a Japanese girl. F**K OFF. I'm filthy, I'm disgusting, blah,blah,blah. I don't think any of you yo-yo's are qualified to psycoanalize me through a forum post.
I truly think Japanese women are the most beautiful women.
( in my opinion, walkin' on eggshells here!) Its not a fetish. I made a personal promise to myself that the next women I date would be Japanese. If you dont like it... you can take a long walk of a short pier for all I care. Secondly, the clubs and poker rooms have nothing to do with Japanese women. LOL, you guys totally turned an innocent posting into something...just crazy. Its close minded, quick to judge a**holes like you that make posting forums a chore. You people need to get a grip. Your the guilty people here for stereo typing me as "another white guy with yellow fever" Or "he sounds like hes just trying to get in bed with an Asian." Did you ever bother and stop to ask me before you jump to your half baked conclusion of who I am as a person. Hmmmmm.....pretty ignorant. If you people are representing San Francisco's tolerant and diverse culture, your not doing a very good job. Did not know dating Japanese girls was such a crisis in the forum.
Hmmm, I'm pondering who you are as a person right now. (strip clubs, poker rooms)

Conclusion...still creepy and weird (thanks for stalking/harassing me with a direct message btw!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland