Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 11:41 AM

14 posts, read 29,763 times

Advertisements

Hi

Does anyone know what happened to the Yummies Donuts and Bagels that used to be on Cattleman just south of Bee Ridge? I had not been there for a long time and went today and it's gone.

Is it the same as the Yummies in Venice?

Thanks,
Shawski
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2013, 02:20 AM

4 posts, read 12,571 times
It disappeared, like everything worth anything in the hell-hole known as Sarasota

Old 02-05-2013, 04:48 AM

913 posts, read 2,362,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplaura02 View Post
It disappeared, like everything worth anything in the hell-hole known as Sarasota
Thanks for joining us?

Old 02-05-2013, 05:09 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,344,825 times
Quote:
It's awesome that you're participating here. I know that you will be a well-loved and valuable part of the community.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:53 AM

34 posts, read 62,407 times
I didn't know there was a Yummies on Cattleman. We've driven by the one in Venice multiple times always saying we need to see how yummy they were. Finally had some last week. YUMMY!!! Now we just need to try the BBQ they do.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:05 AM

97 posts, read 275,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug55 View Post
I didn't know there was a Yummies on Cattleman. We've driven by the one in Venice multiple times always saying we need to see how yummy they were. Finally had some last week. YUMMY!!! Now we just need to try the BBQ they do.
Yummies BBQ is awesome! Best pulled pork sandwich among other BBQ treats.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM

2 posts, read 3,195 times
Hello Yummies Fans,
My husband and I own Yummies Donuts, BBQ & Kettle Corn. We closed the Sarasota location in August 2010. The rent was super expensive, our lease was up and the fact that the landlord let Panera Bread put their corporate store right down the way, 4 months after we opened, did not help us at all. That along with the horrible economic conditions, we could no longer afford to stay on Cattlemen. We still have our original location at 5005 Englewood Road, Venice, FL 34293. The phone number is (941) 493-7170. On Friday and Saturday we are open until 8pm because we do specialty desserts. On Saturday from 11:30am until 4pm, we Smoke Pulled Pork, Brisket, Chicken, Baby Back Rib's, Sausage with peppers & onions and Hot Dogs. You can "Like" us on Facebook and see all of our delicious items. We truly miss our loyal Sarasota customers. Maybe we will be back someday. Until then, "If you make the trip, we'll make it Yummie" at our Venice location.

Thanks,
Karen

Old 02-05-2013, 01:41 PM

913 posts, read 2,362,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummiesdonuts View Post
Hello Yummies Fans,
My husband and I own Yummies Donuts, BBQ & Kettle Corn. We closed the Sarasota location in August 2010. The rent was super expensive, our lease was up and the fact that the landlord let Panera Bread put their corporate store right down the way, 4 months after we opened, did not help us at all. That along with the horrible economic conditions, we could no longer afford to stay on Cattlemen. We still have our original location at 5005 Englewood Road, Venice, FL 34293. The phone number is (941) 493-7170. On Friday and Saturday we are open until 8pm because we do specialty desserts. On Saturday from 11:30am until 4pm, we Smoke Pulled Pork, Brisket, Chicken, Baby Back Rib's, Sausage with peppers & onions and Hot Dogs. You can "Like" us on Facebook and see all of our delicious items. We truly miss our loyal Sarasota customers. Maybe we will be back someday. Until then, "If you make the trip, we'll make it Yummie" at our Venice location.

Thanks,
Karen

BBQ? Did someone say BBQ?

Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,107,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummiesdonuts View Post
Hello Yummies Fans,

Thanks,
Karen
Hey! Thanks for posting!!

Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,107,880 times
Quote:

You need to get off the computer and finish your homework.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area