Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 06:53 PM

383 posts, read 1,023,870 times

Advertisements

Hi, does anyone in the Englewood area ,have any info or comments ,or have had any dealings with Snyder built construction homes ? Get back to me with replies ASAP please! Getting ready to make the big move and looking for any inside info before hand. A big shout out to all y"all that have replied with info in the past! Hope everyone's keeping their feet dry with all the waterworks this week. Holler back with any chat you have. talk to you soon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 03:28 PM

325 posts, read 1,023,749 times
I am a local General Contractor and remodeler. And I have lived here all my life. I am sorry I have not heard of them. Check them out through the State for complaints www.myfloridalicense.com Hope this helps.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:13 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
Folks... consumer complaints are not allowed. You may state 'I do not recommend xxx'

While your complaints may be justisfied, it is not fair to the business as they have no way of responding to complaints made on the internet

Old 12-06-2008, 09:54 AM

3 posts, read 75,443 times
Default Snyder Built

I would like to post a comment regarding My homes in Englewood, Fla. There was recently a negative post about Snyder Built Construction Inc. The house that was refered to was NOT Built by my company. This house was built 4 1/2 years ago. I only built 1 house 4 1/2 years ago in Englewood, fla. And it was not sold to this person. As for cracked tile I will fix cracked tile up to one year from the C/O date. In the last year Snyder Built has upgraded the tile and is installing underlayment at no charge. These Homes range in price from 129,999 to 149,999. To date we have went back to around 5 homes that had cracked tile and replaced them at no charge to the homeowner. These homes did not have underlayent. I stand behind the homes I build and will warranty any item that was Snyder Built's Fault. Also Snyder Built Construction does follow the market. When homes were selling for 225,000 we were selling them for that. When the mrket goes down we follow. Any questions regarding your home That we Built please E-mail us.

Email Address Snyderbuilt@aol.com

Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 AM

O.K. I,m here to clear the air as much as I can. First of all I posted that original question way back on Aug.22 when I was searching homes, and builders,etc. I personally have nothing whatsoever,bad to say about Snyderbuilt Homes. I was merely posing a question out there to get information. As far as I am concerned,and what I,ve seen so far,they are one of the better companies in this area,and I have already recommended them to friends,and others, as well, the realtor we used has done the same.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM

Maylush1, I wish you would please not use my thread as your personal soapbox. I feel bad that you are having some difficulties with Your home, but maybe you could start your own thread to vent! I would very much, like to not be in the middle Thank You for Your understanding.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:02 PM

Thank you BeachBum. And it was a pleasure working with you. And if you have a problem with your house you have my cell number. Please call me.

Thanks

Troy Snyder

Old 12-16-2008, 08:01 PM

1 posts, read 25,276 times
Maylush...give me a break. If new homes are truly being built for $129k - $149k, what on earth is your problem? I'm not a builder, but I can't imagine these guys are making much money at those sale prices. The whole tile issue can be resolved quickly...here's how you do it. Whip out the checkbook and upgrade to wood or stone. With respect to the air rater, I'm not sure what that is. I'm guessing you meant to say you are having aerator problems. Either you have a fountain or septic tank at your palace. If this is the case, this problem can be resolved quickly too. Either clean out the water source or chill out on the pooping.

If I was a betting man, I would say the reason you are disgruntled is the value of your home has gone down since 2006. You sound like most of the other people in the news of late...blaming others for the decreasing value of your asset. Step up and be a man (or woman).

It is really sad this informational forum is being used for inappropriate reasons. I should practice what I preach, but I just felt the need to respond because it disgusts me when I see grammatically incorrect postings that put others down. Maylush...you are living in a fantsay land if you think God is going to prevent someone from entering the Pearly Gates over a few cracked tiles. You need to call upon Zion and seek redemption. To the guy who built the house...I will say a prayer for you tonight that cracked tile will not prevent you from going to heaven.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:13 PM

325 posts, read 1,023,749 times
Amen and Praise the Lord

Old 12-17-2008, 07:24 PM

Praise the lord also... Did some research today with the Health Department and found the house Maylush is talking about. SNYDER BUILT did not Build this house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area