Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 09:01 AM

1,938 posts, read 6,263,235 times

Advertisements

Can anyone give me their input about resale homes in this area? How far is this from the subdivisions in Parrish discussed on here...Is it CDD?? If anyone lives there I'd love to here opinions. We were looking into Parrish and found this...Im going to assume the HOA fees are a bit more than the other subdivisions..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2009, 05:58 PM

1 posts, read 2,671 times
I live there since 2007. There are CDD's that are included in your annual tax bill. I paid mine for the first time this year the amount came up to $2039. Almost as much as I paid for the real estate taxes. Harrison Ranch Boulevard is going to be expanded by 2010 and it will become a four lane road. Everytime that the expansion of the boulevard came up in a meeting we were told not to worry because it might not happen until 2012. Yeah, right! Pulte extended the lease in another plot of land with the condition that they built the road by 2010. All the beautiful flowers and plants that are planted in the boulevard are paid for our CDD's in order that Pulte can sell homes. The recreation center is too small for the amount of homes that Pulte has scheduled to be built in subdivision. Anyone from the community can walk into the recreation center and ask for a membership and pay for one. That will allow them use of the facilities. We do not own the facilities the county does, we just pay for their up keep. There are may other things going on but too little time to discuss. Stay away from subdivisions that requiere CDD is too much trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area