Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2013, 10:55 AM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times

Advertisements

It looks interesting. A trailer for the movie has been released:

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 11:21 AM

12,262 posts, read 24,464,513 times
Looks like a good movie

Old 06-25-2013, 11:39 AM

1,706 posts, read 2,437,560 times
The trailer looks stupid! Over-dramatizing everything.

This is the movie you should watch:
Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview (2012) - IMDb

Old 06-25-2013, 11:43 AM

12,262 posts, read 24,464,513 times
I still want to watch the movie.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:11 PM

536 posts, read 830,357 times
Not very interested, but I'll probably still see it at some point. Steve Wozniak (Woz) says they are not portraying them correctly. He're is what he said on the trailers.

Quote:
Not close...we never had such interaction and roles...I'm not even sure what it's getting at...personalities are very wrong although mine is closer...don't forget that my purpose was inspired by the values of the Homebrew Computer Club along with ideas of the value of such machines and Steve J. wasn't around and didn't attend the club so he was the one learning about such social impact of the future.

Totally wrong. Personalities and where the ideas of computers affecting society did not come from Jobs. They inspired me and were widely spoken at the Homebrew Computer Club. Steve came back from Oregon and came to a club meeting and didn't start talking about this great social impact. His idea was to make a $20 PC board and sell it for $40 to help people at the club build the computer I'd given away. Steve came from selling surplus parts at HalTed he always saw a way to make a quick buck off my designs (this was the 5th time).

The lofty talk came much further down the line.

I never looked like a professional. We were both kids. Our relationship was so different than what was portrayed. I'm embarrassed but if the movie is fun and entertaining, all the better. Anyone who reads my book iWoz can get a clearer picture.
He talks further in the article .....

Woz On What's Wrong With Kutcher's Steve Jobs Movie (Update 2)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology