Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2010, 03:13 PM

3 posts, read 3,602 times

Advertisements

First off, I'm not in the market to sell a house. I work with an out of state investor.

I'm simply looking for a resource that will show the top residential real estate (in terms of $ sold) sales agents. Ideally, the resource can show multi-year to help identify a track record of performance.

I'm not looking for agent/broker platitudes such as "leading 5-star service...", "Ranked #1 in customer satisfaction..."

I'm not looking for glossy agent/broker marketing material.

Surely, there are a number of highly skilled, qualified and competent agents who contribute to this board.

What I'm looking for though is hard sales data. Facts.

I'm looking for a ranking or a resource that is based on dollars sold this year, dollar volume last year, etc.

I thought for sure SKCAR would have such a listing on its site, or at least a press release issued about recipients at an annual awards ceremony for "Rookie of the Year" "Sales Agent of the Year" etc. but I did not find one.

I even checked the King County Business Journal thinking they would have some mention. Nada.

If listing such a reference or resource here violates the CD TOS, please PM me.

Is this information available in the MLS and something I'll need to ask a local Realtor to query the local MLS to identify?

The objective of the task I have been given is for me to identify the top 3 to 5 to 7 Seattle real estate agents who have a track record of consistently selling houses and at what % of asking price.

What do you suggest I look?

Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2010, 04:54 PM

1,169 posts, read 5,268,448 times
I hear that Wendy Lister sells a lot of high end properties. She has a few assistants so she must be bringing in some big commissions.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:41 AM

1,169 posts, read 5,268,448 times
Here's a search for top Coldwell Banker agents in the area. I don't know how to find a good list for the other local companies.

google 'coldwell Banker bain International President's Premier Award'

Old 01-04-2011, 03:11 PM

5 posts, read 9,904 times
Thats tough. You'll have to find a Realtor to pull individual agents data off the MLS. The problem is if they are producers with teams like mine it wont be truly accurate. For instance on paper I sold 4 houses last year however my investor referred me over 60 deals I outsourced to my team of 4 all with separate brokerages to there data and that wont register referral fees. My mentor makes more money retired than he did his last 2 years active. If you pull dollars sold data you'll most likely get all the New construction listing agents and REO agents that also work with teams as well. I'd start with the largest brokerages first and go from there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: