Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 05:39 PM

678 posts, read 878,314 times

Advertisements

https://www.city-data.com/forum/seatt...eattle-38.html

Using this older post as a reference, I need to list my own data.

Me: age early 20s.

Seattle:
Time I've been here: several months
Total number of girls interacted with: about 20
Girls who flat-out rejected: 3
Girls who I could've talked to but got c*ckblocked by vile beastly mother-hen: 2
Girls numbers gotten: 15
Girls numbers gotten but stopped replying: 15
Girls connected with on Tinder: 7
Girls who stopped replying from Tinder: 4
Times I got flaked on last minute: 2
Girls went on dates with: 1
Girls kissed: 1
Girls who I felt-up: 1 and a half
Second dates: 0
Girls still in contact with: 0
Times I had sex: 0

I'm just gonna use my destinations of travel this summer as a comparison...

California:
Time I was there: went to college in Northern LA for 2 years
Total number of girls interacted with: too many to count
Times I had sex: 2

Montreal:
Time I was there: 1 week
Total number of girls interacted with: 2
Times I had sex: 1

Washington DC:
Time I was there: 4 days
Total number of girls interacted with: 5 or 6
Times I had sex: 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2015, 05:50 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,852,311 times
Seattle has a strong feminist culture. Are you surprised that they are not willing to just jump in bed with a guy? Many do not realize how strong the feminist and liberal elements are in this city. I think some of the reservedness of sleeping with guys comes from a conservative Scandinavian upbringing, but Seattle also attracts women who are more on the dominant side, meaning sex is a tool for them, rather than something strictly for enjoyment. As well, the feminist culture also makes Seattle women believe that if they engage in sex too quickly, it will make them seem as cheap or give them a sense of inferiority.

This is how things are in Seattle. You just have to accept Seattle and the women for what they are. There are a lot of imported women in Belltown area. If you are a Pickup-Artist/Player type, have you tried just frequenting the clubs or meeting women who have moved into the area recently? Professional women in Seattle are outnumbered by men considerably, so unlike some cities, where they may be surrounded by other women, in Seattle, they are probably over saturated with single men in their presence. Meaning, professional women are not a good bet in the male-dominated career environment of Seattle either, unlike Washington DC. At the end of a busy work day, the last thing a professional Seattle women is overjoyed to see is another single guy who wants to chat her up.

Seattle is a much better environment for beta males who are looking for a female dominant to have authority and control over them. If you are a dominant and looking for just quick sex or to have a "traditional" style relationship , Seattle, with its politically correct liberal feminstic culture, will not be the town you want to be.

The only long-term relationships that will work in a place like Seattle will be a situation where the woman has authority over you and you will have to accept that. Some may prefer the arrangement of a female authority. I, and others, of the more alpha/traditional demeanor will not.

I am actually starting to get bored by these threads as much as I find Seattle a boring city and the women to be to heavily controlled in their mindset. It is a very asexual city and probably more sexually reserved than many Deep South Bible Belt cities.

P.S.
I've found women in Bellingham much friendlier and more eager to have fun. They are college-aged and many are stunningly beautiful. Also, young women outnumber men in this town. However, you will be stuck in the college age or post-college age bracket. As with most small American towns, anyone in their 30s will be married and not divorced until they hit their 40s and have multiple kids.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:57 PM

678 posts, read 878,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotseCherut View Post
Seattle has a strong feminist culture. Are you surprised that they are not willing to just jump in bed with a guy? Many do not realize how strong the feminist and liberal elements are in this city. I think some of the reservedness of sleeping with guys comes from a conservative Scandinavian upbringing, but Seattle also attracts women who are more on the dominant side, meaning sex is a tool for them, rather than something strictly for enjoyment. As well, the feminist culture also makes Seattle women believe that if they engage in sex too quickly, it will make them seem as cheap or give them a sense of inferiority.

This is how things are in Seattle. You just have to accept Seattle and the women for what they are. There are a lot of imported women in Belltown area. If you are a Pickup-Artist/Player type, have you tried just frequenting the clubs or meeting women who have moved into the area recently? Professional women in Seattle are outnumbered by men considerably, so unlike some cities, where they may be surrounded by other women, in Seattle, they are probably over saturated with single men in their presence. Meaning, professional women are not a good bet in the male-dominated career environment of Seattle either, unlike Washington DC. At the end of a busy work day, the last thing a professional Seattle women is overjoyed to see is another single guy who wants to chat her up.

Seattle is a much better environment for beta males who are looking for a female dominant to have authority and control over them. If you are a dominant and looking for just quick sex or to have a "traditional" style relationship , Seattle, with its politically correct liberal feminstic culture, will not be the town you want to be.

The only long-term relationships that will work in a place like Seattle will be a situation where the woman has authority over you and you will have to accept that. Some may prefer the arrangement of a female authority. I, and others, of the more alpha/traditional demeanor will not.

I am actually starting to get bored by these threads as much as I find Seattle a boring city and the women to be to heavily controlled in their mindset. It is a very asexual city and probably more sexually reserved than many Deep South Bible Belt cities.

P.S.
I've found women in Bellingham much friendlier and more eager to have fun. They are college-aged and many are stunningly beautiful. Also, young women outnumber men in this town. However, you will be stuck in the college age or post-college age bracket. As with most small American towns, anyone in their 30s will be married and not divorced until they hit their 40s and have multiple kids.
Finally someone who responds logically with some useful insight.
Thank you, this is all I needed, was for someone to confirm it. Take care.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:34 PM

1,278 posts, read 2,929,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonwind View Post
https://www.city-data.com/forum/seatt...eattle-38.html
using this older post as a reference, i need to list my own data.
Me: Age early 20s.
seattle:
time i've been here: Several months
total number of girls interacted with: About 20
girls who flat-out rejected: 3
girls who i could've talked to but got c*ckblocked by vile beastly mother-hen: 2
girls numbers gotten: 15
girls numbers gotten but stopped replying: 15
girls connected with on tinder: 7
girls who stopped replying from tinder: 4
times i got flaked on last minute: 2
girls went on dates with: 1
girls kissed: 1
girls who i felt-up: 1 and a half
second dates: 0
girls still in contact with: 0
times i had sex: 0

i'm just gonna use my destinations of travel this summer as a comparison...
california:
time i was there: Went to college in northern la for 2 years
total number of girls interacted with: Too many to count
times i had sex: 2
montreal:
time i was there: 1 week
total number of girls interacted with: 2
times i had sex: 1
washington dc:
time i was there: 4 days
total number of girls interacted with: 5 or 6
times i had sex: 2
tmi!!!

Old 10-02-2015, 10:01 PM

9,618 posts, read 27,399,625 times

Mind explaining that one? Or, er, on second thought.......

Old 10-02-2015, 10:53 PM

6,900 posts, read 8,973,717 times
Times number of stupid people kept list statistics on their personal life and posted on the internet who seem like quality and (stay) classy type non-chauvenist people someone would like to get to know better in any global city: 0.0 (zero-point-point, as said by dean vernon wormer)

Old 10-03-2015, 09:28 AM

735 posts, read 876,279 times
For the love of all that is good, please don't feed the trolls. Let this stupid thread die.

Dudes, you guys are weird, that's why girls aren't giving you the time of day. If you come off as weird and creepy on the internet, then in real life you must be VERY weird and creepy.

It's not them, it's you. Get professional help, and I really mean that in a constructive way.

Old 10-03-2015, 09:44 AM

1,278 posts, read 2,929,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perigee View Post
For the love of all that is good, please don't feed the trolls. Let this stupid thread die.
Dudes, you guys are weird, that's why girls aren't giving you the time of day. If you come off as weird and creepy on the internet, then in real life you must be VERY weird and creepy.
It's not them, it's you. Get professional help, and I really mean that in a constructive way.
Agreed! Tried repping you, but couldn't.

Old 10-03-2015, 10:52 AM

2,985 posts, read 4,900,542 times
What kind of reasonable human collects this data and posts it online?

Old 10-03-2015, 11:17 AM

5,123 posts, read 2,181,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira500 View Post

Mind explaining that one? Or, er, on second thought.......
Oh you beat me to it Ira!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area