Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 04:51 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoasting View Post
Please distill your biggest concern...from the above info I can't really tell what you are actually worried about.
I would say the biggest concern is the weaponization of space, and the ability
to determine with accuracy what happens on earth from space and the atmosphere.
Why ? Because when it's on that level, we cannot interdict without government support,
and our ability to influence government is limited.
We don't know what's going on in Antarctica. That bothers me also.
If you scroll down to the right, you'll see some recent interviews with Harry Cooper.
There are more on his Sharkhunters site. Harry is going on an Antarctic expedition
to find what happened to the German bases there. If he's turned away, or encounters
a roadblock of any sort, that's a huge red flag to me, because he's going to look for
that mysterious opening which could be a warm weather base inside. The Nazis were
there and said it was warm. There are even letters from Nazis who said they went underneath
and pictures of a lake. Secret space program means they are already offworld..
and might not need us, or seek to manipulate us, because they have been lying to us for
decades... the lies are so great, so in your face... they could be influenced by satanic forces.
they don't care anymore.. we're living in a tier 2 or 3 reality, as James McCanney would say.
There is a breakaway group that isn't sharing... it's divulging... and is not accountable.
They made the UFOs, they are manipulating events to the New World Order finish line.
They are working hard on life extension and transhumanist projects that aren't going to
be distributable to all... so we could become a lesser species eventually.

Last edited by Snowball7; 08-29-2016 at 05:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 05:13 PM

1,588 posts, read 2,316,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I would say the biggest concern is the weaponization of space, and the ability
to determine with accuracy what happens on earth from space and the atmosphere.
Why ? Because when it's on that level, we cannot interdict without government support,
and our ability to influence government is limited.
We don't know what's going on in Antarctica. That bothers me also.
If you scroll down to the right, you'll see some recent interviews with Harry Cooper.
There are more on his Sharkhunters site. Harry is going on an Antarctic expedition
to find what happened to the German bases there. If he's turned away, or encounters
a roadblock of any sort, that's a huge red flag to me, because he's going to look for
that mysterious opening which could be a warm weather base inside. The Nazis were
there and said it was warm. There are even letters from Nazis who said they went underneath
and pictures of a lake. Secret space program means they are already offworld..
and might not need us, or seek to manipulate us, because they have been lying to us for
decades... the lies are so great, so in your face... they could be influenced by satanic forces.
they don't care anymore.. we're living in a tier 2 or 3 reality, as James McCanney would say.
There is a breakaway group that isn't sharing... it's divulging... and is not accountable.
They made the UFOs, they are manipulating events to the New World Order finish line.
They are working hard on life extension and transhumanist projects that aren't going to
be distributable to all... so we could become a lesser species eventually.
Slow down, take a breath.

“To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness