Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 04:50 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,485,013 times

Advertisements

Do we still have butt-hurt Hillary liberals whining over here?? Get over it already!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2017, 06:31 PM

6,224 posts, read 6,611,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
So you're happy that the election was engineered by Putin? According to our national intelligence sources disinformation about Hillary was disseminated by Russian bots. This does not concern you at all?
Propaganda, as the left states zero truth & only makes itself look more foolish daily. Hey, even the NY Times has been shown to be so biased it is the NY Slime. Also, the Wash Post ha, the Wash Compost is more like it. We've been so indoctrinated (like all commie countries were) w/ leftist propaganda that it is ridiculous to believe otherwise. Liberals have their head in the sand & refuse to admit that -- they favor the destruction not reconstruction of this country. How do you libs defend that obvious effort on your part? Ha, crickets is what I thought I'd hear.

Old 06-24-2017, 09:45 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,556,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
So you're happy that the election was engineered by Putin? According to our national intelligence sources disinformation about Hillary was disseminated by Russian bots. This does not concern you at all?
Various countries either contribute cash through various channels and of course there are lots of bot posters etc etc.

The only thing that really hurt Hillary was the hack of the emails which....only revealed what she'd actually done in effing over Sanders, cheating at debates etc.

None of this is ever going to go away. Various countries will use influence in US elections and political decisions through corporate ties and a dozen other means LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN and not just this past election/

Bots and a host of other dirty tricks are as surprising as an email from a Nigerian Prince.

I didn't vote for either of them but I step back and look and frankly I don't see some bots having anywhere near the impact of CNN's actions alone.

Old 06-24-2017, 09:50 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,282,587 times
Will You Bug Out If Trump Wins?

I'm already in St Maarten. I walked away from my house, left almost everything behind. I bought a beach bar and live on property. Awesome laid back life. I couldn't take America anymore.

...............whooo, those were some great shrooms.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:30 PM

5,511 posts, read 4,474,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
Do we still have butt-hurt Hillary liberals whining over here?? Get over it already!
I've talked with Hillary supporters... they're actually enjoying the freak show that is the Trump administration. They're taking in the irony that those who voted for Trump will lose their health insurance (that they currently need) because quite a few of them think that ObamaCare is going to get replaced by the Affordable Care Act (even though they were always the same thing).

Old 06-25-2017, 05:38 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,620,523 times
I'm preparing to move abroad, but I was going to do that even if Hilary won. I've always wanted to move abroad; I figured I am young enough, so why not?

Old 06-25-2017, 08:18 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,624,543 times
Now, we can all see what a narcissist Trump is. The man has some real problems. Blaming people right and left. (He never does anything wrong) Why won't he say anything bad about Russia? His son blew the whistle on him by telling the press at some point that banks in the states wouldn't loan their dad money so he had to ask the Russians. Trump probably owes the Russians. Why didn't he ever show his income taxes? Something to hide perhaps????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness