Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:21 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,347,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Lol.

This is how I do it.

Fold it in half (short end to short end) tuck the corners together.

Fold in half again, bringing corners together and tucking.

lay on a flat surface, fold into thirds lengthwise, with the corner in the middle.

Fold into thirds again, with the end that is irregular in the center, ending up with a neat square (approx) with neat edges.

This might be hard to follow but w/out pictures i don't know how to explain it better.
ok, I kind of get it. a long time ago, I read an article in some magazine (maybe "Real Simple", don't know), that had step by step instructions w/ pictures on how to do this. I cut out the article and had it saved for a while, but lost it in the end (along w/ several tasty recipes)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 06:36 AM

3,644 posts, read 10,941,622 times
HGTV probably has a video on how to fold fitted sheets somewhere... it's where I learned how to do it!

My dh complains though that he can't tell the difference between the flat and the fitted anymore!

Guess you can't win them all!

Old 01-11-2009, 01:19 AM

4,271 posts, read 8,174,845 times
I have one, and LOVE It.

I am the worlds worst at folding clothes. Of course, my mom never took the time to show me how to do it.

This thing helped me to learn how to do it even without it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products