Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2011, 08:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,150 times

Advertisements

Please forgive me if this has been addressed...... I am sooooo undecided....and would greatly appreciate any info. I have been offered the FRT job in Charleston.....I currently reside in Tampa,FL and work for Pemco. But wait......I have 19 yrs with Delta and took the Pemco job to get day shift and weekends off. I am really undecided on whether to take the job with Boeing. I am only 40 yrs old and have lived in TPA for 20 of those years........I know the decision is solely up to me......but if anyone could provide me with any info on Boeing in S.C. and Charleston itself......I would greatly appreciate it. I read so many conflicting comments on various sites.....I guess I just am seeking some sincere advice/info on the job. Knowing this is a major, life changing decision......I hope to get some useful info from those of you that are aviation professionals. Please email me at rjones197111@yahoo.com Thank you for taking the time to respond.....I look forward to joining the Boeing team !!!!! I know this is a thread.....but an email to me would reach me faster......its hard to get the kids off of this machine. Thank you all who respond.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
View detailed profiles of: