Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 10:07 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,701,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaustin View Post
Per my last MRI, I have both gallstones and kidney stones. But I'm so stupid: what hurts is the kidney stones, I think. Isn't the gallbladder in the front of the body, on the right? What hurts, me, not now but occasionally recently, is pain in the lower back on the right.

I have no idea where things are in my body, and I kinda don't want to know...
If you have kidney stones, don't take additional Vitamin C supplements. It will only make them worse. Gall bladder pain can be felt in the front or back and sometimes both. Radiating pain on the right side including the arm, as well. No two people experience the same pain. This is, sometimes, the reason it isn't diagnosed quickly. Learn where your organs are. It's important. As for your gallbladder . . . it sits below the liver.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 01:34 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I had a friend a number of years ago that did this and it worked. She even got the stones out of the toilet and was going around showing them to people. They looked like the kidney stones my ex passes, they were very pourous but solid.

Old 06-09-2013, 01:36 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaustin View Post
Per my last MRI, I have both gallstones and kidney stones. But I'm so stupid: what hurts is the kidney stones, I think. Isn't the gallbladder in the front of the body, on the right? What hurts, me, not now but occasionally recently, is pain in the lower back on the right.

I have no idea where things are in my body, and I kinda don't want to know...
When I had a gallbladder attack years ago I first hurt in the front right like under my ribs, but very soon it shot into my back. I ended up having to have surgery to have my gallbladder removed.

Old 06-13-2013, 06:02 PM

1,317 posts, read 4,058,220 times
Gall-stones don't come out when you use the bathroom. Those are kidney stones that do that. The gallstones are in your gallbladder and when they pop out of there - they usually head into your liver - that in no way has an "out" when it comes to a toilet!

Old 07-05-2013, 10:06 PM

1 posts, read 4,717 times
I personally believed this because my husband tried this procedure. My husband was admitted at a hospital in Belgium for 4 days diagnose of having a gallstone, treated with antibiotic and released to come back after 1 month for an operation, to remove gallbladder+gallstone. But he decided to be operated here in the Philippines. Same diagnosis and same operation. But then, still don't want to remove he's gallbladder we tried Dr Lai Chiu Nan procedure.After the 6 days regimen, the next morning passes 13 pcs of gallstones of different sizes, and then the nxt morning , again passes 26 pcs of gallstones. So it really helps cost only 1,200.00 pesos compare to 50-80K cost on operation. So I'm spreading this very good news to my relatives and friends. Even on Facebook I posted it. And lastly I want to thank[mod]too new to make referrals[/mod] for this. From Nette, July 6,2013

Last edited by in_newengland; 07-06-2013 at 03:01 AM..

Old 09-23-2013, 02:58 PM

745 posts, read 1,649,054 times
The oil you drink doesn't go go up the bile duct. It stimulates the gland to expel its contents.
One of the reasons the stones accumulate is because you don't have enough oil in your diet.

You don't have to suffer thru this treatment.
Nor do you have to suffer thru expensive surgery having your vital parts removed.

Years ago I had gall stones.
I started taking Lecithin. You start slow so the stones don't crack in give you more problems.
Work up to a tablespoon a day.
It has been 40 years and I do not have any problems.

Lecithin best way to dissolve gallstones at Ask Barefoot Herbalist, topic 714310

Old 09-23-2013, 03:14 PM

37,109 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey65 View Post
Gall-stones don't come out when you use the bathroom. Those are kidney stones that do that. The gallstones are in your gallbladder and when they pop out of there - they usually head into your liver - that in no way has an "out" when it comes to a toilet!
There is a duct between the gallbladder and the small intestine. Stones can be passed through it, sometimes completely blocking it, but would any one really want to search through feces for gallstones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenido lynette View Post
I personally believed this because my husband tried this procedure. My husband was admitted at a hospital in Belgium for 4 days diagnose of having a gallstone, treated with antibiotic and released to come back after 1 month for an operation, to remove gallbladder+gallstone. But he decided to be operated here in the Philippines. Same diagnosis and same operation. But then, still don't want to remove he's gallbladder we tried Dr Lai Chiu Nan procedure.After the 6 days regimen, the next morning passes 13 pcs of gallstones of different sizes, and then the nxt morning , again passes 26 pcs of gallstones. So it really helps cost only 1,200.00 pesos compare to 50-80K cost on operation. So I'm spreading this very good news to my relatives and friends. Even on Facebook I posted it. And lastly I want to thankModerator cut: too new to make referrals for this. From Nette, July 6,2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
The oil you drink doesn't go go up the bile duct. It stimulates the gland to expel its contents.
One of the reasons the stones accumulate is because you don't have enough oil in your diet.

You don't have to suffer thru this treatment.
Nor do you have to suffer thru expensive surgery having your vital parts removed.

Years ago I had gall stones.
I started taking Lecithin. You start slow so the stones don't crack in give you more problems.
Work up to a tablespoon a day.
It has been 40 years and I do not have any problems.

Lecithin best way to dissolve gallstones at Ask Barefoot Herbalist, topic 714310

Stones passing through the duct between the gallbladder and the intestine cause severe pain and can obstruct the duct completely.

If gallstones are not causing any symptoms, it is not necessary to treat them at all. If they do cause symptoms, surgery is the most reliable way to treat them.

There are medications that can dissolve them, but they tend to recur when the medication is stopped.

Gallstones: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

"Medicines called chenodeoxycholic acids (CDCA) or ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA, ursodiol) may be given in pill form to dissolve cholesterol gallstones. However, they may take 2 years or longer to work, and the stones may return after treatment ends.
Rarely, chemicals are passed into the gallbladder through a catheter. The chemical rapidly dissolves cholesterol stones. This treatment is not used very often, because it is difficult to perform, the chemicals can be toxic, and the gallstones may return."

There is evidence for the usefuness of lecithin, also.

But neither of those apparently is helpful for stones that have calcified.

A more technical discussion:

Therapy of gallstone disease: What it was, what it is, what it will be

Last edited by suzy_q2010; 09-23-2013 at 03:28 PM..

Old 01-25-2014, 06:42 PM

740 posts, read 1,974,018 times
An amazing herb for breaking down kidney and gall stones is called chanca piedra, which translate to break stone. It is an herb from the Amazon rainforest and is very safe. Hope this information helps.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:26 PM

37,109 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Adventurer View Post
An amazing herb for breaking down kidney and gall stones is called chanca piedra, which translate to break stone. It is an herb from the Amazon rainforest and is very safe. Hope this information helps.
The safety of chanca piedra has not been confirmed, and it can have potential interactions with some medications, including lithium (used for depression) and some drugs for diabetes.

Its diuretic effect might even have a deleterious effect on kidney stones.

Chanca Piedra Effectiveness, Safety, and Drug Interactions on RxList

Old 01-28-2014, 08:55 PM

309 posts, read 367,346 times
I can't help but wonder if the "green stones" are due to the olive oil. However, I do know many people who feel they have benefited from the cleanse. It would be great if some doctors would do some clinical research on this and test the content of the stones resulting from the "cleanse".

If it was me, I'd try phosphatidyl choline or the lecithin suggested above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements