Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2007, 06:47 PM

1 posts, read 4,222 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone and anyone. I am having trouble finding rentors that will rent to someone with a misdemeanor on their record with in the past five years for the Tampa Bay area. If any one has any information or help I will be most apperciative. Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 10:59 AM

1,404 posts, read 5,703,335 times
What kind of Misdemeanor? Most apt. comm. will lease to someone with a mis. but not a felony. Try Brandon

Old 11-04-2007, 06:08 AM

2,467 posts, read 12,251,821 times
Also try renting from individuals rather than big complexes. They might be more forgiving. Again, it depends on the offense.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:04 AM

18 posts, read 68,793 times
Most traffic offenses are misdemeanors and aren't a factor in renting. I can't imagine what can of misdemeanor would keep you from getting approved for an apartment. If you don't want to identify it publicly online, then contact me directly with what it was and I will see who I can refer you to in the area you are interested in. What area are you looking in? Is it just you or family oand/or pets? What price are you looking at? What size place are you looking for? If you can't or don't want to provide me with info (honest info) on what the charge was, then please don't waste either of our time by responding to the other questions. I'm not trying to be harsh or rude, but if its a big deal to someone now, I can't put my apt complex friends or realtors in that position without knowing what I am handing over to them. I just want to help, sincerely.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:06 AM

1,478 posts, read 5,086,463 times
craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums has seved me well when looking for rentals. You might find some private owners who may not be so concerned over your previous infraction.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:52 PM

2 posts, read 3,974 times
To whom this may concern on this site,
If you have any leads to apts 3-4 bedrooms for anyone with less than perfect credit in the Brandon or Riverview Florida area....please contact me by email: [email]Tahjaleenietahji@gmail.com[/email] thank you.

Old 10-13-2015, 03:15 PM

1 posts, read 1,311 times
I am looking for a fairly NICE apt to rent but am a convicted felon, can u help?

Old 10-13-2015, 04:24 PM
KPB

1,517 posts, read 1,527,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian123 View Post
I am looking for a fairly NICE apt to rent but am a convicted felon, can u help?
http://www.exoffender.org/up/docs/Af...sing-Hills.doc

If its non violent it shouldn't be a problem and should consider getting it exponged, its not that hard for non violent and will help you in the long run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay