Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 09:52 AM

3,199 posts, read 7,827,529 times

Advertisements

Thank you again for the advice. I don't think you will be familiar with the medical place because it is for rsd and ketamine infusions. The center is located less then mile from Busch Gardens and why I was asking on here. The medical place had suggestions but I thought I would get feedback from here too because have found this website helpful. My mom will be coming so I am going to ask her too. 15 minutes is not bad. Thank you again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 11:39 AM

3,177 posts, read 6,824,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaG View Post
Thank you again for the advice. I don't think you will be familiar with the medical place because it is for rsd and ketamine infusions. The center is located less then mile from Busch Gardens and why I was asking on here. The medical place had suggestions but I thought I would get feedback from here too because have found this website helpful. My mom will be coming so I am going to ask her too. 15 minutes is not bad. Thank you again
I didn't know they were doing that here.. My wife has RSD.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:48 AM

4,948 posts, read 18,694,658 times
hi, theses may be a little further out in Wesley Chapel however they may save you some money:

The sleepin Inn on Oakley Blvd near shoping and a safe area and the Holiday Inn on Hwy 54.

You will have shopping and sweetbay and Publix there and I am sure they have if you belong to AAA some
good rates. I stayed at the sleep Inn and found it did suit my needs.

shops at wiregrass also are real near and a nice place to walk around on a nice day.
I think also the sleep IN has morning food also but there is within a walk lots of food place right there.

Last edited by maggiekate; 04-20-2013 at 12:12 PM..

Old 04-20-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWTechGuy View Post
I didn't know they were doing that here.. My wife has RSD.

Hi I am sorry about your wife. Yes it is called the RSD research institute and the doctor is Dr Kirkpatrick. It is a ketamine 3 day treatment.
Thank you Maggie I will look at those as well.
Everyone is so helpful and I really appreciate it.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Hi I am sorry about your wife. Yes it is called the RSD research institute and the doctor is Dr Kirkpatrick. It is a ketamine 3 day treatment.
Thank you Maggie I will look at those as well.
Everyone is so helpful and I really appreciate it.
I just got the phonebook the holiday Inn Express 813-907-1379 and it does say Newly renovated and free hot breakfast and microwave and coffee maker in the rooms. Best Western which I did forget about
is on Oakley 8133452000 free coffee 24hrs the sleep inn on oakley 913973-1665 coffee maker
hair dryer and an iron included. microwave and refridge units they do have. it does say to ask.
the three of them are right near each other and the stores. they are near Bruce B Downs and hwy 75
Hotels in the New Tampa area which were mentioned also are in a good area and closer. However, wesley chapel
is not that much further and 75 is right there. Traffic during the work rush is bad however otherwise no quite as bad.

Last edited by maggiekate; 04-20-2013 at 06:24 PM..

Old 04-21-2013, 04:49 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me again. I am going to look into all these suggestions.
I am so surprised Busch Gardens is in such an undesirable area. Also that this medical center that is so expensive is in that area too.
Thank you again

Old 04-21-2013, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me again. I am going to look into all these suggestions.
I am so surprised Busch Gardens is in such an undesirable area. Also that this medical center that is so expensive is in that area too.
Thank you again
I just saw this one in the St. Mark bulletin Hampton Inn and Suites rated number 1 on trip advisor
813-907-2288 it also is in Wesley Chapel near 56 and 75 and they did give a discount if you say
you saw it in the St Mark Bulletin. This location is also very good and somewhat nearer to Busch
Garden and the wiregrass store. The other hotels also are near the grove a small shopping ctr
which you can just walk to. best of luck to you. I guess because USF in near there and they do research.
Bruce B Downs was called the road to nowhere and the New Tampa area into Wesley Chapel did expand
in the building boom here in 2000. Whichever place you do pick New Tampa Wesley Chapel are safe and not too far.

Also you will be near the Saddlebrook resort which is real costly and quail Hollow golf club which does have a nice
place to eat. Supper is costly but lunch is better for the price.

Last edited by maggiekate; 04-21-2013 at 11:40 AM..

Old 04-21-2013, 06:49 PM

3,381 posts, read 9,123,759 times
If this Holiday Inn works for you... stay here/. We stayed here once for a little weekend getaway. It was great.

Tampa-I-75 @ Bruce B. Downs Affordable Hotel in Tampa, Florida | Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Shopping, restaurants, grocery store, movie theater and more all near by.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:37 PM

28 posts, read 73,273 times
Busch Gardens area is very shady. Do not stay near there- it's not safe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay