Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 09:02 PM

713 posts, read 2,670,012 times

Advertisements

The first location that is. Believe it was on 19th. Pancakes! Yum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2007, 09:22 AM

428 posts, read 1,472,631 times
Skyway Jacks- easily the best "down home" breakfast in St. Pete- plus it's locally owned. Stop by around 5 AM and see all the fishermen getting ready for a day on the water, or cops coming in off th enight shift. A St. Pete original.

The Frog Pond- now on St. Pete Beach- fantastic breakfast place

The Dome Grill- downtown b-fast - quality food- not pretentious

Kissin Cuzzins- The best pancakes in St. Pete

Old 07-07-2009, 03:42 AM

5 posts, read 21,348 times
Default Down Town St Petersburg Best Breakfast is Cafe 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Roamer View Post
I just moved from Tampa to St. Pete and I miss my breakfast spots - Nicky's Omlets and First Watch.
Red Mesa has a breakfast with their unique and tasty style, but I want my traditional stuff and their coffee is bland. Lucky Dill, downtown St. Pete, is a grease pit.
Any suggestions?
Try Cafe 100 in the Northern Trust Bank Building 100 2nd ave south.
there web site is www.1cafe100.com great food reasonable prices.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:44 AM

Default Best Breakfast In St Pete Cafe 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angler View Post
Skyway Jacks- easily the best "down home" breakfast in St. Pete- plus it's locally owned. Stop by around 5 AM and see all the fishermen getting ready for a day on the water, or cops coming in off th enight shift. A St. Pete original.

The Frog Pond- now on St. Pete Beach- fantastic breakfast place

The Dome Grill- downtown b-fast - quality food- not pretentious

Kissin Cuzzins- The best pancakes in St. Pete
You should check out Cafe 100 in down town st pete great food better pices...

Old 07-07-2009, 03:47 AM

Default Best Breakfast in Down Town St Pete Cafe 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by House4Sale View Post
The first location that is. Believe it was on 19th. Pancakes! Yum!
Best Pancakes ever, fresh blueberries, strawberrys, chocolate chips, pecans. They have it all great food great prices...

Old 07-07-2009, 03:50 AM

Default Best Breakfast in Down Town St Pete Cafe 100

[SIZE=4]Cafe 100 St Petersburg FL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Gourmet Food ~ Fresh and Fast Daily![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Downtown St. Pete's Best Kept Secret! Visit Chef Bill and his staff today while they put great flavor back on the menu and add a Gourmet twist on the Classic Breakfast and Lunchtime Fare. All are welcome to experience a whole new taste of your favorite comfort foods with fresh Breakfast and [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Lunch Specials served daily. Let's just say, it's not your mother's meatloaf, but you'll want to come back for more![/SIZE]
Too tired to even think about making dinner tonight? Let us help by preparing something fresh to go. Click on our website and go to 'Menu' then click 'To-Go Dinner Program'.
[SIZE=2]Open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Too tired to even think about making dinner tonight? Let us help by preparing something fresh to go. Click on our website and go to 'Menu' then click 'To-Go Dinner Program'.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][CENTER]Get 2009 Off To A Healthy Start
with our ALL NEW
'Create Your Own' Fresh Salad Bar!
[/CENTER]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][CENTER][SIZE=2]We can also take care of All your Catering needs.[/SIZE]
www.1cafe100.com 727-898-8686[/CENTER]
[/SIZE]

Old 07-07-2009, 08:17 AM

2,602 posts, read 8,304,420 times
I like Dave's on 9th St N between 22nd and 30th Ave North.

Old 07-13-2009, 05:09 AM

You should try Cafe 100 in the Northern Trust Bank Buliding they have real home cooked food

Old 07-13-2009, 02:27 PM

2,602 posts, read 8,304,420 times
Oh, and the Biff Burger has a breakfast menu. It's on 49th Street North, just north of 38th Avenue North.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:33 PM

28 posts, read 80,059 times
For good biscuits and gravy we have found Venus Restaurant Largo/Belleaire area to be good and Maggie May's in Belleaire (one at the Beach in Sand Key also) also had good B&G. If those are too far Lenny's next to Highway 19N has good B&G. We are breakfast people and B&G are tried at every restaurant! I like cracker barrel but not for B&G, their hashbrown casserole is the bomb! But my favorite breakfast by far is Waffle House. I love waffles and theirs are the best, they also fry their eggs in butter and boy are they good! I know a lot of people don't like waffle house but we love it. Hate that we have to drive 30 minutes to one, wish the one in Clearwater beach location was still open.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay