Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 05:04 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Does anybody know websites that are trustful and from the Tampa area to have an English Bulldog to stud.
I have tried to find good ones, but most are from out of State. I have a male English Bulldog and he needs a girl friend.
He is a full breed and very sweet. He has a lot of dog buddies but no girlfriend. I saw people trying to find other people to date so when my bulldog looked at me I thought why not ask through this blog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2008, 02:45 PM

1,641 posts, read 5,025,035 times
I do know of a champion breeder, but she is in Jacksonville, which would be a 3 1/2 + hour commute. She has a Westminster champion, and is in breeders hall of fame. PM me if interested, I will try to locate the website. I think her champion is named Phoenix, or Fireman's Phoenix or something like that. I do know that her bulldogs are $$$$$, and that her facility is spotless, and her pooches are incredibly well taken care of. I have a friend who did some vet tech work for her, which is why I have some familiarity with her place.

Old 01-18-2008, 11:22 AM

2,406 posts, read 7,903,258 times
If you do find find him a girlfriend and have puppies PLEASE let me know!
My husband has always wanted a bulldog...and my daughter's boxer mix is very lonely (we don't want to breed, just get him a friend)
Though I have some guilt involved in buying a dog from a breeder...I'd love to know about any bulldog rescue organizations in Tampa as well!!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 12:07 PM

Thanks for the info but right now I think Jacksonville is a little far. I was actually thinking if a local English Bulldog owner (full breed dog) wants to have a litter. I have a male and I know the English Bulldogs are very popular and we get a lot of attention when we walk our beautiful and sweet dog. Because of the heat not many English Bulldogs are in Florida so maybe some else is looking too.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:52 PM

1 posts, read 6,119 times
Default Very helpful...

AGreatLife, thank you for posting that. Just 5 minutes ago I saw her site, called her and left a voicemail about wanting to adopt one of her pups. I had never heard of her before (It's called Phenix Breeding, and JoAnn is the owner). It's funny that after I did that I found your posting about her business. It makes me feel much better hearing a referral from someone else, as I'm very weary about purchasing a dog that is not a healthy, full breed English Bulldog.
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you, and if anyone knows of any other Bulldog breeders anywhere in Florida (I don't care how far away) please let me know, as well as any Pug breeders. (My boyfriend and I are both adopting at the same time).
Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreatlife View Post
I do know of a champion breeder, but she is in Jacksonville, which would be a 3 1/2 + hour commute. She has a Westminster champion, and is in breeders hall of fame. PM me if interested, I will try to locate the website. I think her champion is named Phoenix, or Fireman's Phoenix or something like that. I do know that her bulldogs are $$$$$, and that her facility is spotless, and her pooches are incredibly well taken care of. I have a friend who did some vet tech work for her, which is why I have some familiarity with her place.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:12 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,648,553 times
Spca and Humane Society are full of dogs looking for families.
Usually about $75 covers all the shots and spaying or neutering.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:10 AM

1 posts, read 3,333 times
we,are looking for a male english bulldog thats in the tampa bay area, are female needs a boyfriend she is full blooded comes from a champion blood line.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:54 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,309,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
Spca and Humane Society are full of dogs looking for families.
Usually about $75 covers all the shots and spaying or neutering.
Good advice. I wish more people would adopt. The amount of dogs put to sleep every day is tragic, but horrible people continue to breed and buy dogs.

The people who deserve to have dogs are the people who adopt them. People who breed and buy dogs, in my eyes, are heartless scumbags.

They arent ****ing fashion statements. They are living animals with emotions and feelings. lets continue to let innocent animals be put to death, unloved, because people want to spend thousands of dollars on dogs like they are some sort of trendy inanamant item.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:06 PM

Ours is spayed...this is a very old thread.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:46 PM

54 posts, read 165,522 times
Thousands of dogs being murdered in shelters, there's no reason to support breeders. Here is a link to Florida English bulldog rescue:
Welcome to Florida English Bulldog Rescue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: