Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 07:00 PM

4,091 posts, read 6,014,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishbu123 View Post
Its way cleaner amd people ate super friendly. They have money but don't flaunt it like othet areas in south tampa
Your comments about "Trashy Tampa people" show that.

Westchase is a dive. Boring. Definitely great if you don't like to leave your house for longer than ten minutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 09:46 PM

170 posts, read 275,476 times
Look...Westchase is nice. Very similar looking to where I live now. There's some condos and town homes which attract younger people. While I was there most people walking around seemed to be in their 40s & 50s.

I joined a Westchase FB group and asked a few questions. Basically all the real estate agents were saying how it was awesome and perfect for me (trying to sell a house) and most of the others were bitter Betty's that complained about everything from a school bus stopping 20 feet away from where it's supposed to, too much noise coming from a restaurant at 11pm, to complaining about new construction. This told me everything I need to know about the area...

Great neighborhood but the attitude from those living in it sucks. I think I'll stick to St Pete or Channelside.

Old 06-16-2017, 12:13 PM

686 posts, read 622,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefullyMoving View Post
Look...Westchase is nice. Very similar looking to where I live now. There's some condos and town homes which attract younger people. While I was there most people walking around seemed to be in their 40s & 50s.

I joined a Westchase FB group and asked a few questions. Basically all the real estate agents were saying how it was awesome and perfect for me (trying to sell a house) and most of the others were bitter Betty's that complained about everything from a school bus stopping 20 feet away from where it's supposed to, too much noise coming from a restaurant at 11pm, to complaining about new construction. This told me everything I need to know about the area...

Great neighborhood but the attitude from those living in it sucks. I think I'll stick to St Pete or Channelside.
Absolutely. It's Tampa's little snobsville. Reminds me *so* much of Reston, VA. Clean, nice, sterile, soccer mom central, *cough* overpriced as hell, and noses UP.

Old 06-19-2017, 04:39 PM

149 posts, read 145,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAniacTHW View Post
Your comments about "Trashy Tampa people" shobit yourw that.

Westchase is a dive. Boring. Definitely great iplacef you don't like to leave your houseI'm happy for longer than ten minutes.
Again. It's all a matter of perspective. Yes, it's a plannalsoed community but you can go anywhere you want. It's not a prison. Just a nice place to come home to after a night out. I love it, and there's plenty of others that do too. But I guess the op made up their mind at this point. Also, I stand by my trashy tampa comment. Unfortunately this city attracts a lot of the dregs of society. I've lived in seminole heights. It wasn't fun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay