Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2021, 10:43 AM

7,246 posts, read 7,074,940 times

Advertisements

Ah the love bugs. Thank goodness for a screened lanai.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2021, 10:54 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,694,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
No Doubt....

I have 2 Screened in Porches in Miami, they keep the Everglades Kamisake Skeeters away from Us, luckily the Love Bugs don't make it this Far South..

But heading North from here, just one hr north on the Back Roads the Windshield turns Putrid (The Smell of the dead Insects) and Blacker than Night.

For the next 3 months I will travel S to the Keys..Never N past Fart Lauderdale !!!

Old 03-30-2021, 08:55 PM

1,936 posts, read 822,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
Best way to kill those little buggers is just to keep driving, and when you stop, wash the car.

Old 07-09-2021, 01:29 PM

Time for the 2nd Pinellas Trip of 2021....A friend of the Family from Tampa for over 45 yrs will be early Sunday in Miami to drop off a friend of hers at MIA, shortly after that she will come to our place and stay overnite with Us and head back up with me for the ride..I am goinn to visit Mom for a few days and help with the company and the driving to Pinellas ( I already have a one way rental car booked for my return trip later).

The wife will take her to the Redland's Nurserys for a wonderful time Sunday, while I get the grilling goinn out back.

Looking forward to the Visitor and the good times here and in Indian Rocks Beach next week.

Later

Old 07-10-2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huasho View Post
Time for the 2nd Pinellas Trip of 2021....A friend of the Family from Tampa for over 45 yrs will be early Sunday in Miami to drop off a friend of hers at MIA, shortly after that she will come to our place and stay overnite with Us and head back up with me for the ride..I am goinn to visit Mom for a few days and help with the company and the driving to Pinellas ( I already have a one way rental car booked for my return trip later).

The wife will take her to the Redland's Nurserys for a wonderful time Sunday, while I get the grilling goinn out back.

Looking forward to the Visitor and the good times here and in Indian Rocks Beach next week.

Later
And I will be driving her Mini...Wow it's goinn to be a blast I love them Go Karts.

I owned one in Chile at 19 yrs old .... the red car in which I learned to drive a Stick . Ammazin adventures on that sucker when I was that young. My friends named it the ~Frying Pan~, girls that dared to climb inside....You know what I mean . . .

Old 07-13-2021, 06:47 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
I'd recommend St Pete Beach, specifically Pass-A-Grille Beach.
https://visitpassagrille.com/

Check out the Don Cesar Hotel at the north end or for more of a boutique setting The Inn on The Beach a bit further south in the heart of Pass-A-Grille Beach. Plenty of great restaurants in walking distance including The Sea Horse, The Brass Monkey, The Hurricane Restaurant or Maritana inside the Don Cesar Hotel.

https://www.doncesar.com/?utm_source...NCK=8449590071

https://www.innonbeach.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Seahorse-Re...7756567911437/

https://thebrassmonkey.net/

Historic Hurricane Seafood Restaurant in Pass-A-Grille, St Pete Beach

https://www.doncesar.com/dining/maritana
My sis is in Riverview. I went down for Thanksgiving 2 years ago and stayed at the Don Cesar for a few days before Thanksgiving. What a great experience! I highly recommend it and Pass a grille beach!
Last year I switched it up and stayed at the Sandpearl in Clearwater. It was a mistake. I
should have stayed at the Don again.

Old 07-14-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Last year I switched it up and stayed at the Sandpearl in Clearwater. It was a mistake. I
should have stayed at the Don again.
The Don Cesar, The Hurricane Grill and P**s-A-Grill R Amazinn . . . . Headed to Redington Shores, to the Seabreeze for Lunch with my Mom today...Hopefully the summer rains do not arrive until after we are done there. They have shown for the last 3 days in a row around the same time of day...Like it was when I lived here, the last few years here have been lackluster in the daily summer rains, it seems they are back, the people here are thankful.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:24 AM

Came back home Friday..Had a great time in Pinellas, getting back on track here...Annual Physical tomorrow.

Back to the Suncoast in another 3-4 months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay