Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2008, 12:38 PM

91 posts, read 363,592 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone--it's been a while since I've been on here...but, hello! Hope you're doing well...we have been in LOL for a while...and we had to move out of the home we were renting, because the homeowner is going into foreclosure. We just moved again this weekend to Ballantrae...and really wished we had chosen this place first--we love it in here.

Does anyone live in Ballantrae on here (off of St Rd 54) and can you tell me the bus route to Sunlake H.S., and Charles Rushe Middle School? I am living in the townhome community (Straiton) and could use some help with that...I can't find anything on google or the school websites about that. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 03:40 PM

86 posts, read 265,006 times
Call the schools directly. They usually do not publish bus routes/stops for safety reasons.

Old 07-02-2008, 04:52 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,728,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon2226 View Post
Hi everyone--it's been a while since I've been on here...but, hello! Hope you're doing well...we have been in LOL for a while...and we had to move out of the home we were renting, because the homeowner is going into foreclosure. We just moved again this weekend to Ballantrae...and really wished we had chosen this place first--we love it in here.

Does anyone live in Ballantrae on here (off of St Rd 54) and can you tell me the bus route to Sunlake H.S., and Charles Rushe Middle School? I am living in the townhome community (Straiton) and could use some help with that...I can't find anything on google or the school websites about that. Thanks!!
Before the new school year starts the bus routes can change so it is really the best thing to call them directly and they might not even know since they make the schedules according to the new students that will be at the school in August. With the many foreclosures many kids have moved or are moving and schedules might change.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:08 AM

91 posts, read 363,592 times
That is a good point.

I did speak to the Charles Rushe M.S. principal on Thursday last week, and he said he cannot 'override' the Transportation's decisions/routes. So, I am planning to post a notice in our neighborhood clubhouse to see who might want to carpool with us...not sure what else to do? :=( Getting my kids to school is easy, but my dh and I both work, so bringing them home is the challenge.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:44 PM

2 posts, read 6,234 times
Default hello neighbor

Welcome to the neighborhood, the reason you do not see bus information is because you live too close to the school for bus service. Your child has to make a left on Ballentrae Blvd, then a right on to Mentmore, hope this helps you out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon2226 View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay