Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2009, 04:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,562 times

Advertisements

This summer a group of my fellas are coming to the Tampa/St Petes area for a Fellas Outing/Bachelor Party. Previously we have held bachelor parties in Miami, ATL, and Las Vegas,,,,but everyone is not sure the Tampa Area can keep up with our "good times". I'm the last one to get married out of 3 other brothers so me and the fellas looking to go out B.I.G....So is Tampa a good choice if so need some suggestions on where to go and stay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 04:52 PM

807 posts, read 3,187,166 times
Look into 'Mons Venus' on Dale Mabry Hwy. It's very close to Raymond James stadium and is a perfect place for a BIG bachelor party. It isn't the typical topless bar...

Bada Bing!

Old 01-21-2009, 11:37 PM

442 posts, read 1,578,967 times
No. Do not come here if you're looking for a place that will compare to NYC, Vegas, ATL. Miami or Fort Lauderdale would be better choices to throw a party, if you come to Florida at all .Definitely not Tampa.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:51 AM

40 posts, read 159,951 times
Oh Yeah Tampa can keep up and there are plenty of good times that I had from my day, only drawback is the niteclubs close at 3pm. If you wanna keep it going some of the strip clubs stay open til 5am or you would need to find an after hour spot that stay open til early morning. The clubs, you have Ybor city (alot of people dont recommended but just throwing it out there), Channel side, and other local clubs outside of those two, both those places have various types of music clubs, and of course what tampa is known for "strip clubs" all over the place, look on dale mabry(its a street) and hwy 60. Hope this helps some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: