Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Teaching
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 02:33 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,591,550 times

Advertisements

HOUSTON (FOX 26) -
SHOCKING VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE OF STUDENTS TELLING EACH OTHER HOW TO GET THEIR TEACHERS FIRED.

WE DID A QUICK CHECK ON THE VIDEO SITE AND FOUND SEVERAL VIDEOS AND EVEN TUTORIALS BY STUDENTS EXPLAINING HOW TO GET YOUR TEACHER FIRED.

Read more: Students teach students how to get teachers fired tutorial - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2014, 03:04 AM

4,749 posts, read 4,322,571 times
When I was in 6th grade, there was a class who got a teacher to quit in the middle of class.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:28 AM

973 posts, read 1,453,418 times
When I was in elementary school, a teacher for fired for throwing a chair at a group of unruly 8th graders.

That link is disgusting. That boy is doing a disservice by telling students to lie about being molested. Now, people going to question children who are really being abused.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:51 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
When I was in elementary school, a teacher for fired for throwing a chair at a group of unruly 8th graders.

That link is disgusting. That boy is doing a disservice by telling students to lie about being molested. Now, people going to question children who are really being abused.
I was on paid leave for 7 months when this happened to me. It was at a psychiatric facility. LOL

Old 03-26-2014, 09:34 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
The video in question says this at the beginning:

Here's the full video:

How To Get Your Teacher Fired - YouTube

Old 03-26-2014, 09:53 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
dunno, but he has the face of a person you just want to punch

Old 03-26-2014, 12:54 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
dunno, but he has the face of a person you just want to punch
He seems "shady". Like the type of kid that says rude comments and when he gets in trouble says "I was just joking".

Old 03-26-2014, 01:05 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,342,958 times
Good luck with that in California. The teachers union protects teachers that have done very bad things to students. LA Unifies had lots of teachers that are on paid leave because of things that they did.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:17 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,600,907 times
Probably showed more independent/critical thinking skills putting this together than 99% of the school's curriculum requires ...

Old 03-26-2014, 01:43 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,537,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post

My second year teaching a teacher was fired for being accused of touching a high school girl. She was mad because he wouldn't give her a better grade. She recanted once she realized that the consequences for him were dire but it was too late. His teaching career ended before he completed 6 months in the classroom. Last I heard he was working in a factory and swore he'd never work with kids again.

I had a close call my 2nd year teaching. I had a student threaten to slug me and then try to accuse me of hitting him. Fortunately, when he started to become disruptive, I ushered him out into the hallway where there was a security camera that caught the entire altercation. His parents came in screaming mad and left ready to kill him after they witnessed what he did to me.

As bad as that is, there's one worse I know. Several years ago the husband of a neighbor was shot and killed by her ex husband because their daughter told her father that her step father molested her. She lied because she was mad at her mother and step father and wanted to go live with her father. Now her step father is dead and her father is serving a life sentence for 1st degree murder. So many lives ruined by lies.

Kids lying is why I really want a camera in my room. There have been so many times when pranks were pulled or equipment damaged that a video would have been a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education > Teaching