Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2012, 02:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,140 times

Advertisements

I am having to move to Beaumont, TX from Mississippi. I know little about it and have been having trouble finding job openings. I feel as if most of the ones I have found on the internet I am over qualified for because they mostly just require a high school diploma. I just finished up my MBA so I would need an entry level to one year experience. Also, I feel as if a lot of the sales jobs I have come across are scams. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone from the area could give me a list of companies that I could contact! I am interested in any aspect of the business side of companies from management to marketing to sales! I am flexible in the whole area of Beaumont/Port Arthur/Orange or any other surrounding area! Thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas