Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2021, 10:01 AM

10,239 posts, read 19,616,607 times

Advertisements

Got a question folks!

Much earlier, when I first got to the Texas Excluded thread, I caught a quick glimpse of a post someone had started that appeared to feature a video or some kind of tourist infomercial about Jefferson and Marshall with a backdriop of what appeared to perhaps have been Caddo Lake as the scene showed beautiful cypress trees with spanish moss dripping from the branches. I made a mental note to come back and watch itbut,alas, forgot to do so. Now I can't find it for the life of me

Does anyone know what I am referring to? If so, can anyone give me the page/post number or perhaps repost the video? Thanks in advance!

Can anyone help me out here? Earlier, when I first got on the computer and went to the "Texas Excluded from the South" thread, I caught a quick look at a page which seemed to be a video link to something about Jefferson and Marshall... maybe some touist infomercial, perhaps. I made a mental note to come back to the page and watch it because it looked very interesting. But alas, I forgot all about it and can't find it again to save my life.

I do remember the cover photo was a photo of what may have been Caddo Lake what with a steamboat on the water, and a backdop of beautiful cypress trees dripping spanish moss.

Does anyone know what I am referring to? If so, can whoever give me the page/post number? Or can someone repost the video here so goofy-ass me can watch it? Thanks so much in advance
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2021, 11:30 PM

3,266 posts, read 5,636,917 times
I didn't see the post Randy. I'll tell you again, miss the hell out of you brother! Would love to see you. If I DM you my number would you call?

In the meantime I'll look for the post with Caddo in the background.

Old 12-17-2021, 12:32 PM

10,239 posts, read 19,616,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTex View Post
I didn't see the post Randy. I'll tell you again, miss the hell out of you brother! Would love to see you. If I DM you my number would you call?

In the meantime I'll look for the post with Caddo in the background.

Hey there,ol'buddy! I will do so soon, and thanks for looking. I remember also that the video link -- I assume it was a video of some sort -- had "Jefferson" and "Marshall" written across it

Old 12-17-2021, 01:13 PM

18,132 posts, read 25,304,323 times
Even though you refused to agree with me ...

I think it was this video,
there's a bunch of videos on youtube that look cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inQ4yemOkK0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas