Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2010, 07:26 PM

1 posts, read 1,086 times

Advertisements

I am trying to appeal to what I hope still exist, human kindness and love.

I am a disabled 49 year old man living with my wife, my youngest daughter, and our beloved pets. We have Australian Shepherds and 2 cats.

We are being persecuted by the false accusations of a hateful woman who claims that 4 of our 18 month old Aussies attacked her and her German shepherd, which is about double the size of our Aussies. They love to play with other dogs. The only evidence was her testimony and pictures of some type of wound on her dog after it had been treated. We had 4 witnesses and our dogs were only out of sight for about 5 to 10 seconds. Her dog left our front yard in perfect health and the only part of her testimony that is verified is that our 4 dogs managed to get out of our fence. My wife had them in sight until they entered our front yard. Our main witness did not appear because out of nowhere she had a warrant for her arrest for not wearing her seat belt. The hateful woman walked her dog past our yard many times always yelling and cussing at them, but she said under oath that she never saw them before the incident. She said that she followed her dog with our dog up the street, but no one on the street saw her go up the street. Several neighbors testified to it. My daughter had our dogs in sight from the moment they left our front yard until we retrieved them. Her dog and our Aussies went different directions, but she says our Aussies chased her dog up the street with her following. I was there too following my daughter slowly and I never saw her. She even waited 2 days to inform us that our dogs attacked her and her dog, but she had no marks on her at all. Her testimony was a complete lie but the prosecutor was not interested in the truth and it was even tried as a civil case, with the prosecutors office pressing charges. The judge wasn't even paying attention to any of our testimony. He was reading something else. People there watching said they could tell she was lying, and that we were railroaded. That is all I wish to say about the accusations for now. Please if you want to know more just ask.

We are living solely on my disability of 890 a month. We are currently making payments of 500 monthly. Unless we do a bunch of unattainable requirements, which we cannot afford they will seize the dogs and destroy them. We only want to save our beloved Aussies. We are already prepared to move. We just need a place to go and live safely away from this injustice. We are currently living in Wichita Falls, TX and if possible we would like to stay close by in the surrounding areas, because our third daughter just had a baby on Nov 26, 2010. We have until Dec 22, 2010 to move or comply to the unjust demands of this uncaring city that deals unjustly on one false testimony. Please I know that it is not much time, but we need a place to live. I hope that there is someone out there who had a kind heart and is willing to help us someway or another so that our Aussies do not die. We will move anywhere safe if we have no place close. I am physically disabled, but I have over 150 college credits in math, physics, and computers. I have made several people wealthy, in fact Autotrader online is my idea, but the man I was working for claimed all credit and sold it, and fired me. I know how to think outside the box. I can figure out the solutions to most problems. I will do anything to help anyone who can help us out of this nightmare. I believe that there are still people out there who care about others and are willing to go the distance for righteousness and justice, and who realize that we all need each other. If we would help each other, instead of taking advantage of each other, then this world would be a better place for everyone. I trust in Christ and believe that the right people will read this. All we need is a safe place in north Texas, or anywhere if that is not possible.

[mod]contact information[/mod]

Last edited by Bo; 12-03-2010 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: This is a message board. Members with advice will reply here in the forum or contact you via Direct Msg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 11:22 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,981,075 times
I am always suspicious of posts like this. This is your very first post here, and you say you have at least four dogs (sounds like you have even more) plus two cats. It makes no sense to have all those animals if you are only bringing in $890.00 a month.

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:30 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,242,877 times
I don't know what to make of it either, but giving you the benefit of the doubt, my city (Fort Worth) won't allow one to have more than 3 dogs. I hope you can find good homes for at least some of the dogs (and both cats if you can't keep them). As you might guess, I prefer cats.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:12 AM

1,180 posts, read 3,134,687 times
Something just sounds fishy here. But, if by some off chance it happens to be true, I wish you every luck.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:53 AM

6,952 posts, read 22,737,010 times
Even if legit, my comment is that the dogs need to be out of there. Four dogs unleashed charging after a pedestrian who is walking another dog is enough to cause someone a major heart attack; and if I had the accuser's experience you'd be darn certain I'd be taking action, too. Find a dog rescue group or a no-kill shelter and surrender the dogs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas