Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 01:56 PM

10,833 posts, read 14,929,565 times

Advertisements

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

Quote:
The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs is the media epithet for the killers responsible for a string of brutal murders in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine in June and July 2007. The case gained additional notoriety because the killers made video recordings of some of the murders, with one of the videos leaking to the Internet.
There's a video of one of the murders/tortures online, hosted by Yahoo.ru which is surprising, that runs nearly 8 minutes and I am sorry I ever saw it.

Unbelievable brutality it was so bad I could only watch the first 2 1/2 minutes and had to leave.

No, I am not going to post the link but went looking and it is out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2010, 04:36 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Yeah, I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago, asking if it was true or a hoax, because it's NOWHERE to be found in the American media, BBC, anywhere in the western media. Sadly, it's true. I didn't post a link to the video, either. You can find it online, easily, though.

I have not been able to watch the video, though I've read about it, read the transcript, and I saw a "reaction video" on YouTube where you could hear the entire thing. That was distressing enough. I have avoided watching the video, and will continue to avoid it, because I think it would be one of those things that would have an effect on me for the rest of my life.

In many of the reaction videos, the people watching it were expecting to see something along the lines of "2 girls and a cup", because the name of this video is being called "3 guys and a hammer". They had no idea they were about to watch a filmed murder. Many people shut it off without watching the whole thing, once they realized what was going on.

So sad. That man did not die quickly, and those kids were laughing, saying "He's having a ****ed up day".

Old 08-27-2010, 05:22 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,779,645 times
I watched the first 20 secconds or so and turned it off. A place in hell it too good for these animals. Although I am against the death penalty, if someone accidently took care of these pigs, I sure wouldn't shed a tear.....

Old 08-28-2010, 09:57 PM

5,574 posts, read 6,500,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
I watched the first 20 secconds or so and turned it off. A place in hell it too good for these animals. Although I am against the death penalty, if someone accidently took care of these pigs, I sure wouldn't shed a tear.....
I saw your user name and went to your profile to verify you are a Christian. I did this for a reason. I too, am a Christian. I am also a sinner. I am a Christian who has worked in the prison system, who watches and reads all kinds of crime stories, and would be the first to volunteer to "pull the switch" on some of these devil incarnates. I didn't see this video, I never will see this video, but just imagining what occured, from what I have read in this thread, these people need to be taken out immediately, and I volunteer. I wrote this like I did because there will be people reading this who will use my pro-death penalty stance as a reason to bad mouth all Christians. So I hope you don't feel guilty for not caring if something "accidently" happens to these pigs.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:48 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,779,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
I saw your user name and went to your profile to verify you are a Christian. I did this for a reason. I too, am a Christian. I am also a sinner. I am a Christian who has worked in the prison system, who watches and reads all kinds of crime stories, and would be the first to volunteer to "pull the switch" on some of these devil incarnates. I didn't see this video, I never will see this video, but just imagining what occured, from what I have read in this thread, these people need to be taken out immediately, and I volunteer. I wrote this like I did because there will be people reading this who will use my pro-death penalty stance as a reason to bad mouth all Christians. So I hope you don't feel guilty for not caring if something "accidently" happens to these pigs.

No, I wouldn't feel guilty and I understand......

Old 08-28-2010, 11:36 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
I didn't realize the wiki entry had been updated to add a section on a Chilean documentary done on the subject. If you read the "discussion" section, some new facts came to light, as well as discussion of a longer version of the Yatzenko murder. There's about 20 minutes or so of Igor Suprunyuck standing by the car in the road, holding the hammer used to kill Yatzenko in a yellow bag, and then Yatzenko comes riding along on his bike. It was originally thought to be a motorcycle. And a few details about how they went through his pockets for cigarettes. There's also discussion of some footage of another one of the murders, as well as discussion about the theory that the kids were doing this for profit - 40 snuff films. I think that's been debunked, but I'm not sure. There are plenty of links, including a few to the Chilean documentary, and some screenshots, but I couldn't click. Even though they say the most graphic stuff was blurred, they obviously didn't do a very good job, just going by the discussion. I know it would haunt me for years if I saw that.

The whole thing is unconscionable.

Old 08-31-2010, 09:17 AM

738 posts, read 1,883,943 times
Cool Well.........

Was very surprised that we had never heard anything regarding this horrific act that these twisted #&^*@#%$^# tortured the undeserving human beings and animals. Maybe, that is a good thing....

Watched part of the video- which was so callous and disturbing that i could not see the entire video.

Read the entire history of these twisted ^$%#*&)@&(^!& and was upset that the parents assumed that their children were innocent, even with the evidence presented in the courtroom setting. They almost got off, due to their parents influence and financial wealth.

There HAS to be a "special place" that is selected for such horrible , evil twisted freaks- and if it were up to me, they should be placed to death immediately. I would aim - pull the trigger and i would not miss......

Old 08-31-2010, 09:59 AM

6,405 posts, read 8,980,411 times
YouTube is littered with reaction clips to this video. They're all disgusting and it's very disturning knowing there are so many people that find this video "shocking" but find their own reactions to the clip entertaining enough to film and post online.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:44 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,294,923 times
The video was very easy to access, and the webmaster did a good job of forewarning the viewer. They forewarned, even suggested NOT watching it, but left the final decision to us. And it was NOT on You Tube.

My curiosity can be quite high at times, and I can usually look at things that many people can't. So I took the risk with enough confidence.

Halfway through it I had to bow out. The victim's face was hamburger, and I think his haunting groans of agony was the last straw.

I have no Christian sorrow for these monsters. (I'm not a bleeding heart, anyway.) I think they should all agonize a slow death in the same manner that they did to that man. I'd say hang 'em by their balls but I think that'd be too humane for them.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:21 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,256 times
What I found on the Internet regarding those three maniacs is very disturbing. So much so that I couldn't finish looking at the pictures or videos without loosing my lunch. I hated the news videos that show the parents of the men charged claiming that their kids are good and were probably set up or forced to confess.

I don't care what those three have for reasons for what they did, as dying of a cruel and painful life in prison wouldn't be a good enough punishment for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime