Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 08:28 PM

148 posts, read 572,297 times

Advertisements

These people are happy to go to prison so they can clique up with their homies and cause problems for more people. Why are they afforded this oppurtunity?Build more segregated housing and keep these punks from harming others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2011, 09:30 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,426,240 times
Default More hardcore solutions needed

I'm sick to death of these ignorant, worthless savages. I don't think we should be wasting resources jailing them. Even mass executions are not unreasonable IMO. Time to get medieval on these losers.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:43 AM

148 posts, read 572,297 times
Yeah i told my friend about my gang task force. It entails us just shooting the punks dead on the spot. No jail needed.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:25 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,833,450 times
I wonder if some of these members actually join a gang because they are too scared not to do so...? any research on this being a possibility? the case?

Old 03-12-2011, 05:07 PM

6,191 posts, read 18,190,555 times
How many of you have actually lost family members or friends, money or belongings because of these "worthless savages" who belong to gangs? How many of you actually KNOW someone who is a "gang member" or even associated with a gang? Is "gang member" and "savages" code for "urban black ghetto losers?"

None of these are trick questions; just honest ones. I live adjacent to - and often work in - one of the yop three, highest crime, ghetto-blighted, nastiest cities in the nation. I am in daily contact with people who are probably gang members and drug dealers, as are a lot of people I know, but nobody I know has ever been victimized directly by one of "them." However, every white suburban non-gang member that I know has at least one story about being ripped off by some arm of the establishment.

And, how many of you have lost money or belonging because of family members, insurance companies, the IRS, doctors, bosses, so-called friends, businesses, etc?

Note that the OP is "not a member"...and what is your definition of a "gang" anyhow?

Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 PM

874 posts, read 1,651,835 times
What about the happy gangs that smoke weed and put peace emblems over everywhere? lol

I thought gangs were already segregated? They all live near eachother because they all are minorities... it's kind of racist but pretty much always true.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:27 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,537,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
I wonder if some of these members actually join a gang because they are too scared not to do so...? any research on this being a possibility? the case?
I think most people joining gangs do so because they need somewhere to fit in. They are usually outcasts, and have no friends. I knew a guy in Sweden, where I grew up. We were friends when we were children.His family life was at the very least, unstable. His mother drank a a lot and dated many different men. At his late teens, early 20s, he became a neo-nazi skinhead. At that point I was about 17. This was in 1994. Back then, in Sweden, the Skinhead movement was huge. I lived in Stockholm and skinheads used to meet at a special spot in Old-town. You always saw them, hanging around there. So I asked my old child hood buddy, Why? Why Skinhead? He said these words " why not skinhead. I want to belong to some group so why not skinheads"
It was never political to him in the beginning. A couple of years later Him and a friend was involved with a homicide. It was a fight between a skinhead gang and another group of people of non Swedish decent. He stabbed 19 year old kid to death and went to prison.

People who join gangs are lonely insecure people who needs somewhere to belong. It is that simple. In prison, they join gangs because they need protection.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:18 AM

26,823 posts, read 26,966,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I think most people joining gangs do so because they need somewhere to fit in.
Here, it's the culture they grow up in, which can be hard to avoid. Teenage girls join gangs, too. A success story, for a change:
Former gang member finds redemption by fire - latimes.com

Old 03-13-2011, 09:31 PM

749 posts, read 2,443,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I'm sick to death of these ignorant, worthless savages. I don't think we should be wasting resources jailing them. Even mass executions are not unreasonable IMO. Time to get medieval on these losers.
Indeed, some states have abandoned the electric chair for it is cruel and unusual. So the chair is uncomfortable and the aftermath is horrific with the fist clenching, bleeding from the nose and ears, and the smell of burnt flesh, so just change the wording a little and use a different method......electric bleachers and discharge tear gas-style cannisters of Febreeze.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:43 AM

10,837 posts, read 14,964,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post
What about the happy gangs that smoke weed and put peace emblems over everywhere? lol

I thought gangs were already segregated? They all live near each other because they all are minorities... it's kind of racist but pretty much always true.
They are the biggest, most evil and most cowardly criminals of all.

Their thirst for drugs is what drives drug related criminal activity all across Mexico virtually destroying the country while they hide their personal involvement by pasting peace signs while singing Kumbaya.

As far as segregation I don't drive through the ghetto, I don't have anything to do with any of them but it effects me because I have to pay for their incarceration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime