Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 01:03 AM

9,982 posts, read 13,763,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
His kids by Nicole were young at the time of the murders.. A boy and girl. I just looked it up. O.J had a son from a previous marriage.

She was working as a waitress in a Beverly Hills nightclub called “The Daisy” when she first came into contact with O.J. Simpson. She was 18; he was 30 and married with a family. Eight years later, he was divorced and on February 2, 1985, he and Nicole were married.
Analyisis of the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial — Ordinary People — Crime Library on truTV.com

Jason Simpson is now 41 years old which means he was about 20 at the time of the murders. Found this...

1) Still never got over his brothers death
2) When younger wrote a paper in which he was a murderer
3) Was arrested for assault
4) Stabbed himself in an argument with his girlfriend
5) Threatened his girlfriend and then threatened to kill her with a knife
6) Was critical of Nicole thought she was the cause of drama
7) Grown tired of Ronald
8) Had severe depression, drug issues and alocholic problems
Jason has spent time in mental institutions and was even spotted threatening to kill his girlfriend with a knife, on more than one occasion. Jason was diagnosed with Jykell and Hyde Syndrome. He was on drugs, that would cause aggression, depression and other central nervous system affects. Jason was even arrested for assualt on a few occasions. On The night of the murders it has been documented that Jason was preparing a meal for the family, a very special meal, since he worked at a restaurant. The special occasion was his half sisters recital, the one that was stated pushed OJ over the edge to kill.
OJ Simpson: The Case Reviewed, page 1

Nicole brown was reported to have made a phone call to Jason stating that she would not eat with his dad and that she would rather be at Ron Goldmans restaurant. It is even reported that after jason hung up the phone he was extremely angry and was highly disappointed that she would choose Goldman over him. Jason had a bag of special cooking knives that he carried everywhere (from and to work). After the murders of Nicole and Goldman the murder weapon has yet to be found and most odd of all, jason never returned to work....
Just read the second link above. Pretty intense. If even a third of that is true, the guy was terribly unstable. Also, as we have seen repeatedly in these shootings,etc. Men in their early 20s are often coming into a period where psychotic behavior manifests, coupled with the raging hormones of youth and drugs, it is when we are likely to see terrible violence. OJ would have been about 47-48 then, probably far less likely to obsess over an ex wife, and to be violent. I'm still skeptical, but the profile of the kids sounds much more like someone who would do that than a middle age guy who is not obviously insane.

It would be interesting to learn if the guy has a record afterwards. I would be surprised if a person that unstable did not have a list of incidents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 01:19 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
OJ was supposed to be in very bad shape, after all those years playing football. A young man doing this makes more sense.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:52 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
I can see how easy it would be to over look a suspect, because they're focusing on one person.

What I don't understand is how someone can come out of the woodwork 20yrs later, write a book alleging Simpsons son committed the crimes, without a formal investigation, arrest and new trial?

I wonder what Simpsons son Jason has had to say about the allegations?

Old 04-03-2012, 07:31 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Just read the second link above. Pretty intense. If even a third of that is true, the guy was terribly unstable. Also, as we have seen repeatedly in these shootings,etc. Men in their early 20s are often coming into a period where psychotic behavior manifests, coupled with the raging hormones of youth and drugs, it is when we are likely to see terrible violence. OJ would have been about 47-48 then, probably far less likely to obsess over an ex wife, and to be violent. I'm still skeptical, but the profile of the kids sounds much more like someone who would do that than a middle age guy who is not obviously insane.

It would be interesting to learn if the guy has a record afterwards. I would be surprised if a person that unstable did not have a list of incidents.
I was aware that OJ had a history of domestic abuse, but it never rang true to me that he had a Norman Bates type of violent psycho personality. If what this says about his son is fact, this rings true to me.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,970 times
This is really interesting - and even more so because I have always believed that his son was involved in this crime. Whether it was his son or both together, I am not sure, but without question, I strongly believed his son was an active participant in these murders. I have no real sensible explanation for my position, perhaps just a sense.

It was such an horrid and brutal crime and certainly a passionate violent crime - and could it have only been one person, I don't know. I had heard from some of my CA friends who, somehow knew his son or friends of his son [cannot recall], they all said he had a horrid temper.

This will be incredibly interesting to see how this unfolds - once OJ was acquitted, no further attempts were made by the police to investigate whether anyone else was involved or even committed the crimes - if it was his son, then let them bring him to trial and if it was both and/or OJ knew it was his son but did nothing, I wonder if he can be charged with any crime now or would it be too late to do so?

Old 04-03-2012, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
This is really interesting - and even more so because I have always believed that his son was involved in this crime. Whether it was his son or both together, I am not sure, but without question, I strongly believed his son was an active participant in these murders. I have no real sensible explanation for my position, perhaps just a sense.

It was such an horrid and brutal crime and certainly a passionate violent crime - and could it have only been one person, I don't know. I had heard from some of my CA friends who, somehow knew his son or friends of his son [cannot recall], they all said he had a horrid temper.

This will be incredibly interesting to see how this unfolds - once OJ was acquitted, no further attempts were made by the police to investigate whether anyone else was involved or even committed the crimes - if it was his son, then let them bring him to trial and if it was both and/or OJ knew it was his son but did nothing, I wonder if he can be charged with any crime now or would it be too late to do so?

I don't believe theres a statute of limitation on murder.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:43 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,970 times
I don't believe theres a statute of limitation on murder.

That is correct, there is no statute on murder - what if, however, OJ's son did it, even w/or w/out OJ's help - OJ cannot be retried because of double jeopardy and I don't think, but I am not law enforcement / judiciary [smile] there is a statute of limitation on either covering up, aiding and abetting, or false information to officers, etc.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
That is correct, there is no statute on murder - what if, however, OJ's son did it, even w/or w/out OJ's help - OJ cannot be retried because of double jeopardy and I don't think, but I am not law enforcement / judiciary [smile] there is a statute of limitation on either covering up, aiding and abetting, or false information to officers, etc.
Okay. But, I don't see how that would stop prosecution of the son, if they have evidence he committed the crimes.

No DNA was ever taken from, nor was the son ever questioned as suspect.

If a new investigation is inorder, why would this PI write a book, before presenting the information for a new investigation?

This reminds me of the re-opening of Natalie Woods death after 30yrs, and you know what came of it so far....zilch.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:00 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,955,064 times
It sounds like an attempt to make a fast buck. Is Jason Simpson still living? Mr. Author could be facing a big defamation law suit.

As far as O.J. being tried again, not for murder, since he was found Not Guilty. But if - BIG if - it could be proven that he helped someone to murder Nicole and Ron Goldman, he could be tried on a different charge, such as accessory to murder, or aiding and abetting a murder. There's always a little technicality somewhere. D.A. Jack McCoy would figure a way. LOL

Old 04-03-2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
It sounds like an attempt to make a fast buck. Is Jason Simpson still living? Mr. Author could be facing a big defamation law suit.

As far as O.J. being tried again, not for murder, since he was found Not Guilty. But if - BIG if - it could be proven that he helped someone to murder Nicole and Ron Goldman, he could be tried on a different charge, such as accessory to murder, or aiding and abetting a murder. There's always a little technicality somewhere. D.A. Jack McCoy would figure a way. LOL

Exactly. Hes living, about the age of 41 and a chef, this is speculative, and damaging, before hes been charged with anything. And don't know that he ever will be charged.

Notice the Brown or Goldman families aren't commenting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime