Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 11:30 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Mass. police again fail to find missing toddler (http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/mass-police-resume-search-for-missing-toddler-20120421 - broken link)

Since this story broke 3 days ago, I've had this feeling that the 4 yr old sister pushed Caliegh out into the water. They were by something that just flowed into the ocean. IDK what it's called.

Tonight the 4 yr old sister says she doesn't "remember anything". Maybe she did want to hurt Caleigh, maybe she didn't but I suspect jealousy was involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2012, 06:59 AM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Mass. police again fail to find missing toddler (http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/mass-police-resume-search-for-missing-toddler-20120421 - broken link)

Since this story broke 3 days ago, I've had this feeling that the 4 yr old sister pushed Caliegh out into the water. They were by something that just flowed into the ocean. IDK what it's called.

Tonight the 4 yr old sister says she doesn't "remember anything". Maybe she did want to hurt Caleigh, maybe she didn't but I suspect jealousy was involved.
That's a creepy idea, but it does happen. I remember some years ago when a mother walked into her nursery to find her four-year-old daughter whacking the head of one of her three-week-old twin boys against the floor saying, "Bad, bad boy". He died of head injuries before she could get him to the hospital. The other twin was already dead.

What the hell do you then do with your living child who killed her siblings?????

Old 04-22-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
That's a creepy idea, but it does happen. I remember some years ago when a mother walked into her nursery to find her four-year-old daughter whacking the head of one of her three-week-old twin boys against the floor saying, "Bad, bad boy". He died of head injuries before she could get him to the hospital. The other twin was already dead.

What the hell do you then do with your living child who killed her siblings?????
IDK, Mq, that's a really tough question and a good one too. On one of the true crime channels I caught just a moment of a commercial for an upcoming show/series(?) about Child Killers.....not adults who kill children, children who kill. Maybe that question will be answered?

Old 04-22-2012, 02:10 PM

24,122 posts, read 32,484,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

That is one definition of a living nightmare.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:51 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
30 years ago I was doing a paper on "child killers", and the ethics of the death penalty for children who commit murder before age 18. Now, this was before the Internet...but...there were hardly any cases! What social issues have created this problem? Because now, child murderer's are common place.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:19 PM

24,122 posts, read 32,484,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
30 years ago I was doing a paper on "child killers", and the ethics of the death penalty for children who commit murder before age 18. Now, this was before the Internet...but...there were hardly any cases! What social issues have created this problem? Because now, child murderer's are common place.
I don't know Jasper. I wonder if some family murders were kept in the family. I wonder if others were thought of as accidents. Or the parents want to believe that.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:52 AM

Just a little update....nothing found yet.

Mass. police divers, boat resume search for child (http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/mass-police-divers-boat-resume-search-for-child-20120425 - broken link)

Old 04-26-2012, 07:17 AM

As of last night, now the family of Caleigh is saying the little girl HAD to have been abducted by someone. IMO no way could that have happened. The police say no way too. The beach is too open, too much distance to go unnoticed with a 2 year old back up to the road. Something is very fishy like I felt from the begining. The mother doesn't look very distraught either. She doesn't look distraught at all. She looks like she is trying to hide something behind a mask IMO. The BIL is doing all the talking. IDK, maybe I've become too jaded with all these poor kids being killed by their own parents. I hope I get proved wrong.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:51 AM

Crews search beach for missing toddler (http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/crews-search-beach-for-missing-toddler-20120426 - broken link)

Old 04-26-2012, 01:54 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,329,676 times
I have no idea what I would do if my 4 year old child killed his or her sibling. Do you ever trust them again? Do you check and see if they are mentally ill, did they realize hitting a baby could kill it and do they even know what death is at such a young age?? I imagine covering it up, or at least attempting to, would happen in many instances.
I do hope they find the missing toddler...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime